💅 wing-woman 💅

After the weekend was done, it was Monday. You wake up and get a text from Mike in the group chat with the whole Danger Force cast and crew in it (a LOT of people). 

                                                          DANGER FORCE CAST AND CREW

Mike Caron: Hey guys! We have a new guest star coming on to set today! Noah Jupe will be playing the nephew of Ray. The cast of DF make sure to be here a few minutes earlier to meet him, See you at set everybody!

You saw the message and reacted to the message with a thumbs up. 

Y/N's POV

I head downstairs and I see my mom, she was talking on the phone and once she saw me she hung up. ''hi mom, everything okay?'' i asked. 

''yes honey I was just on the phone with my boss, she said to come into work a little early. There's a shortage of workers so you might have to catch a ride with Havan sometimes. I have to head to work so Havan's mom and her will drop you off but ill come to pick you up after filming! my mom said. My mom and Havan's mom were practically best friends, like me and Hava are bffs, wow parallels. 

''okay mom i gotta go get ready there's a new kid coming to set so Mike wants us to come a little early.'' i said 

''okay hun! How about after i come home you and me can order y/f/r ( your favorite restaurant or fast food) and you can tell me all about your day! How does that sound?'' my mom asked with a smile on her face.

 I could tell she felt bad for having to spend more time away for work. So of course i said yes!

''sure mom! I can't wait!'' i said.

I got dressed and headed outside to see Hava and her mom waiting for me in their car.

''Hi mrs.Flores! Im so sorry if you waited for a long time!'' i said I felt guilty if they waited for like an hour!

''Oh no, its no problem hun! we actually just got here! Okay ill let you girls to talk.'' Mrs. Flores said smiling.

'' Okay so did you see the new guy thats coming to set today?!'' Hava asked while searching through her camera roll to find the picture of him. 

''no why?'' i said confused.

''yes found it!'' Hava squealed. ''look at this pretty face!'' Hava said showing you the picture of  Noah.

 ''look at this pretty face!'' Hava said showing you the picture of  Noah

'' meh he is attractive i guess?'' i said he is good looking though, but my heart belongs to my one and only crush Luca 🥱.

'' meh?? mehh?? He is literally the cutest boy i've ever seen!!!!'' your bff said with literally heart eyes. 

'' tell you what, how about i'll be your wing-woman? Ill help you get with Noah!'' i exclaimed.

''omg you would do that???? Thank youuuu!! TYSMMMM!!!'' Hava said screaming. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON POV

You finally arrive at studio 11 and head to set. '' Hey guys looks like you too are hear early! Noah is in the green room, so feel free to talk and get to know each other until the rest of the cast gets here!" Mike said.

"okay thanks!'' you and Hava said at the same time.

"Hi! Are you Noah?" You said.

" yeah!" Noah said getting up from the couch.

'' Oh cool this is me- i mean im in lov- im mean- '' Hava said backing away to hiding behind you in embarrassment. 

'' oh um hi, so this is Hava, and my name is y/n!'' you said trying to cover up Havas embarrassment.

'' so what do you like to do for fun?'' you asked. 

'' well I like to skateboard, pet my cat and yeah'' Noah said thinking. 

'' Hava make a move!'' You whispered to Hava.

'' No can you just plan it for me???? im too embarrassed girl'' Hava whispered back.

'' Hey woahhh, Hava loves to skateboard and has a cat too! Maybe you two should go to the skatepark or have a playDATE'' you hinted at Hava '' ...with your cats!!'' You said staring right at Hava to make a move.

Now Luca and the rest of the cast showed up.

''Yeah sure that sounds fun!'' Noah said 

'' oh yeah ha. ha. i'll text you the tails- im mean doutail- i mean details!'' Hava says fumbling.

''Okay sure, ill give you guys my number!'' Noah says ''here its r/p/n (random phone number).

''Oh thanks!'' Hava says

A/N: hey guys im sorry this took so long to update my lazy butt couldn't get out of bed and binge listen to H.E.R, Also Hava really pulled a Marinette in this chapter- 💀