dandelions

totally gonna act like I didn't just disappear for a few months, anyways sorry for the MAAAAASIVEEE delay! ENJOYYYYY!!

I came home that night to find my mom and dad at the dinner table. Their faces were very... well let's just say that their faces were the literal definition of 😐. Although I saw a glint of happiness in my dads eyes.

That means either 1 of 5 things.

1. Mom is preggo but that can't be because she only ever wanted one kid and there's not enough rooms in the house. I won't mind having a little sibling i've always wanted someone to annoy when I can't see Havan, Luca, Dana or Terrance.

2. Mom let him buy a sports car but that would never happen because mom hates the sound of those. Personally if that was the case i'd be all in for a sports car.

3. We got a pet (or puppy my personal favourite) LOVE THIS ONE!

4. We're going on vacation? This is so sudden though, we usually plan like 5 months in advance.

''Mom, dad, what's going on? I'm not in.. trouble am I?'' I nervously questioned. Dad looked over at mom, then back at me, then back at mom. I looked behind dads shoulder as I took a seat next to mom. There were a few cardboard boxes boxed up except for one that was slightly open.

Wait are we moving?! no, no, no we can't moved we just moved here and I already got a job! A-and amazing friends! Before my brain almost drowned me in my over thinking Mom spoke up. ''Y/n, sweetie'' She spoke in a rather calming voice. I look up, tears on the verge of spilling out of my eyes. ''Well, Since becoming more busy with your career we've noticed you've been more anxious and overthinking a lot.'' Mom voiced gently, looking into my eyes with worry. ''So we've decided to get you something that we think might help...'' Dad got up from his seat. I looked up at him totally lost and confused.

What were in those boxes? A bunch of fidgets because I've tried those and it's only just distracting me from doing anything productive. Literally doesn't help me. But I would be so, so, so grateful if they got me 3 WHOLE BOXES worth of fidgets that's like more than $100!

The box started moving around and wiggling. I was a bit taken back when it started moving around as my dad picked it up. ''YIP!'' NO. WAY. THEY GOT ME A PUPPY! A WHOLE PUPPY. ''YOU GUYS GOT ME A PUPPPY??? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUU!!!'' I screamed in delight as I pulled in both mom, dad and the box puppy in for a group hug.

My dad pulled the little brown barbet out of the cardboard box and into my hands. ''What do you think you're gonna name him sweetie?'' Mom asked. I held up the little fur baby above my head like they did in The Lion King. ''Dandelionnn....'' I dramatically announced.

"We're glad you adore him, sweetheart" Mom spoke into my hair, pulling me in for another hug. "I love you guys" I murmured into their chests. Sheeeesh y/n that was like the 100th hug of the day. Eh more like 3rd but oh well, there's no such thing as too much hugs.

After 10 more hugs we got started on getting 'Dandi'- hehe my new nickname for Dandilion, all settled in. Mum wanted all the toys and treats to be in the basement, so the house doesn't look messy. His potty training equipment in the back porch near the door. Meanwhile his food in a cabinet in the spare cabinet.

Wait- I NEED TO TELL HAVAN!!

                                                                               Me:
                                                                H A V A N!! 
                                                           H.  A.  V.  A.  N
Havan 😎:
WHATTTT
WHATTTTT
WHATTTTTT
Me:
FACETIME ME RIGHT NOW!

As soon as I saw Havan's picture pop up I immediately answer it, my mind was reeling from excitement.
"HEY!!" I enthusiastically greeted.
"HEYYY GIRL WHAT'S GOTTEN YOU ALL EXCITED??" Before I could even open my mouth Havan continued.
"DON'T TELL ME YOU AND LUCA MADE-OUT"
"WHAT-" I almost chocked on my own spit and sputtered out a laugh.
"OKAY ONE: NO NEVER NOT YET AT LEAST" I earned a couple of oooo's and kissy sounds from Terrence and Dana from the back. And they say I'M immature. This is favouritism, I swear!
"AND TWOOOO: NO. GUESS!!" Bouncing with excitement I walked around trying to find where Dandi had walked off to.
"Uhhh....-"
"YOU GOT A ROLE IN A MARVEL MOVIE!!" Terrence blurted from the back.
"no!! I wish though!! I mean hey! Dreams come true!" I replied with impatience.
"Guess againnnnnn..!!!" I taunted.
"Y/n, im telling you, we will truly not be able to guess. You get excited over a dog coming near you." Dana explained calmly while sipping on a pink lemonade. Well, who wouldn't get excited!! Dogs choose you! Out of all people, you! And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ADORE I WILL SELL MY KIDNEY FOR ANIMALS. Ooo I found Dandi he tried getting underneath my bed, love this dog with my whole heart and soul.

"WELL... it's is related to a dog!!!!" I had a huge grin on my face buzzing with excitement.
"No WAYYY!! You got a dog?? Congrats dude!!" Havan pulled back the phone to her face.
"Yessss I'll show you him!! I picked up Dandi and set my phone onto my dressing table.
"meet....DANDI!!" I dramatically held up Dandi into the air again. A wave of awww's and he's so cuteee!! Had been followed.
"Have you shown Luca yet? He said he couldn't come over today because he had something not sure what it was. He wouldn't tell us for some reason." Dana had called from the back. Huh that's not like Luca at all.
"Hmmm...that's strange. Maybe I'll invite him over this evening to show him Dandi and to ask what's going on with him.
"Okay byeeee!!" they all exclaimed in unison.
After I had ended that FaceTime call it was nearly 7 p.m, Dandi was playfully nibbling onto my fingers with his milky puppy teeth. I filled up his food and water bowl and went to text Luca. My hands had water and crumbs of dry food on them so I sent a voice message instead.
"Hey luca! You'll never guess what...! I GOT A PUPPYYYY!! COME OVER AT 8!! ILL SHOW U HIM!" Once I finished I let go and pressed send.
A few minutes later I washed up my hands and received a notification, I looked over at my phone and saw that it was from Luca.
"Yesss!! I'll come over! Can't wait! Also you sound adorable when you're excited ;)" The last sentence may or may not have given me butterflies.