Valentine's Day

I followed Dana to the skatepark, once I got there I got a suddenly got an overwhelming sense of Deja Vu. It honestly feels like just yesterday Luca and the rest of us went to the skatepark on my first day, now its all just bittersweet now that I think about it. I honestly wish you know you're in the good days before you left them. Dana and I arrived a bit later than everyone else, they were all having fun when we stepped foot onto the concrete pathway. The slight chilly air reminded me that it was February, feels like it was summer just a couple days ago. It's honestly not that cold in L.A when it's the winter time, but before I moved, the winter would drop below -40°. It's nice to have some warm weather in the supposed 'winter months', the sun is fairly warm but the wind gives you a slight chill. Just like my first day, Luca and Haven are kicking a football around together, only this time Clara is 'stumbling' around. Let's hope Luca doesn't get hurt again like last time. While Luca, and Haven..... and Clara were the football around, Terrence was filming them I guess he's taking his vlogs seriously now. He notices us walking in one the playful scene and points the camera at us, "Say hi!" he cheered. "Heyyy!" Dana beamed while waving at the camera, Dana nudges me and nods towards the camera. I reluctantly pried my gaze away from Luca and smiled at the camera, "Hi!" I chirped while using my hand to block my eyes from the glistening sun.

I was surprised Terrence is talking to me now like nothing happened, sure we had a scene or two together, no tension there but we are actors right? Terrence grinned and took the camera to face him again before ending with "Alright, that is the end of the vlog for now! Tune in for the next one!" Terrence grinned, and walked up to us while posting his vlog. He started talking to us about some fan telling him how he's an amazing actor, at one point the guilt was eating at me and I just had to apologize for my behavior that night. He brushed it off, said it was no big deal and how we all act like that sometimes, its only human. I was thankful for his kindhearted spirit and forgiving soul. He went back to talking about his auditions for other roles and how he's hopeful but not too hopeful, I checked to see if Dana was listening to make sure at least one person is listening before tuning him. I checked to see what Luca was doing, he was still kicking the football and we make eye contact for a split second. It's like looking at a stranger with memories, the days we spent together, the secrets we shared. It's all gone. He was first to break eye contact and he pursed his lips as an attempt to look annoyed, but his eyes betrayed him. He was hurt and confused.

I pulled myself out of that trance and started listening to Terrence who's now talking abt meeting Walker Scobell and Ryan Reynolds. Their movie was really great though, I would've been gushing if I were him too. The sun was starting to set and we all went home, before we all went our separate ways for the day, I took one good look at Luca. It's been days since our big fight, I don't think we're getting back together. At last, I let out a sigh and went home, my mom bought Starbucks (Which is a GREAT way to cheer someone up). The drink was multiple shades of pink and reds with little hearts sprinkles sprinkled on top. I sipped on it as the sun had painted the sky purple with hues of blue and orange.

Once I got home, I immediately went into selfcare mode. It's almost as if it's my defense system. I ran a nice, warm bath, sprayed my favourite perfume around my room, put on fluffy PJ's, and got my book out. The sound of the light pouring rain and the candles lit around my room were just complete bliss. I read until it was about 8:30 p.m. or so until I heard a knock at my door. Now normally I wouldn't answer because my parents aren't home, but we just installed this security system with a camera on the doorbell. I checked to see who it was, I almost gasped when I saw the familiar Vans, and auburn hair. Luca. What was he doing here? It's raining cats and dogs out there. I let him in, but he refused to come inside. He protested, "I can't come in knowing that you think I don't love you anymore. It's been on my mind ever since that night."

Oh my God.

Is this real?

Is this actually happening?

T h i s f e e l s s u r r e a l.

Come on, Y/n. Speak. don't just stand there gawking. He's gonna think you're rejecting him with the palpable silence.

"Yes." I sigh, internally. Y/n he was not proposing. Might as well have.

Luca looks up confused. "Uh, so is that a yes to-"

I cut him off eagerly "Your apology? Yes. But I also have to apologize, the whole thing was just so messy."

We ended up having our very cliché kissing in the middle of the pouring rain moment. Needless to say we sighed of contentment, then a thought crossed my mind. "Luca?" He hummed in reply. "What made you apologize to me?" I queried. "I mean nothing but your absence of presence in my life did, as much as that sounds extremely cheesy, I seriously missed you a tremendous amount." Feels like the wind got knocked out of my lungs. "Alright, Lover boy." I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a kiss. "Wait- so what about Clara?"

"Sooo... about that.." He stalled. He lets out a nervous chuckle, "She may or may not have a career in the film industry, or any for that matter." HUHH??? This is a crazy day today. Despite Clara's heinous attempts at making my life desolate, and miserable, I was concerned. "What happened?" With a slight sense of relief I smirk. "Check online it's almost everywhere, actually I think it's everywhere by now." It went public?? Ha. No way. I pulled out my phone, and opened up the holy grail, Twitter, then TikTok, and Instagram. Twitter people are ruthless, as soon as I opened up the app a wave of #CancelClara. There were loads of tweets on their new hatred against Clara. I saw a Twitter user attached screenshots of a crew worker, a friend, and her stylist's messages with Clara. The crew worker was sending Clara the schedule for a show, which upset Clara somehow. She called the poor crew worker a bunch of different swear words.. and slurs (yikes) I've never even heard of before.

ClarasMissingHairline: ain't no way she acts like that when her forehead is about to take off faster than her career 💀

Folklorestan13: Anyways... stream Midnights!! also unfollow that John Mayer loving roach!!

BobDuncanshot: the confidence she has to act like that bye

lavava78: this is why y/ns better tbh

I am so against comparing other people to each other but... I liked that comment. Glad it's my spam though. A huge smile spread across my face, I look up at Luca, he gives me a mischievous look. "You did this?!" I practically jump with shock and a bit of gladness. "Mmmmaybeee... it took a bit of convincing and an anonymous email to DeuxMoi." He grinned with amusement. "You are one peculiar guy"

"Only for you" I'm pretty sure my face looked like a crime scene once he said that.

Pretty soon Luca and I bid our goodbyes and went home as soon as the night chill hit. I'm on set tomorrow and I'm not sure what's going to happen to Clara, she might be kicked off. Oh well, at least I kept my side of the street clean. Mum and dad came back, and brought me some chocolates from their Valentines dinner, also some leftovers. I hugged them as thanks and took my delicious surprise up to my room to snack on before bed.