13

Y/n went to step forward but was held back

Y/n went to step forward but was held back. She tilted her head down to see a hand wrapped around her wrist.

"Oh?" Hanma smirked.

"Y/n isn't going on a walk with you." Mitsuya cooley glared at the other boy.

"She already agreed though?" Hanma smiled as he leaned forward.

"You're putting her on the spot. She'd be too nervous to shut your ass down." Mitsuya's grip tightened on her wrist.

Y/n frowned. Her chest hurt. She was confused.

"Mitsuya..." Her soft whisper grabbed his full attention.

He stared into her eyes, a swirling feeling of anxiousness started in the pit of his stomach.

She wriggled her wrist free. Her hand now held his carefully.

"I'm going to walk with Hanma. I have to return his jacket." Mitsuya's eyes widened when she avoided his gaze.

"Ahh Y/n! You're wonderful!" Hanma teased taking a step closer to her.

But the space between the two was blocked by blonde hair. Hanma eyed the boy in front of him cautiously.

"This is yours right." Chifuyu shoved the bag Y/n had brought into his stomach.

Y/n stared at her friend. She then took the small seconds to look around at everyone's faces. She felt her body flinch.

Everyone was looking at Hanma so coldly. Was he a bad guy? He didn't seem like it all the times she's met him.

Y/n looked back at Hanma. He was smiling at Chifuyu with hooded eyes.

Y/n shook her head and went to walk forward again. But this time she was pulled back and held.

"Emma?" Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n he's not a good guy, just stay back." Emma spoke in a serious tone, not caring how loud she was.

Hanma chuckled deeply. His eyes settling on the bag being pressed into his chest than to the girl he was interested in.

"I'll wait for you to return that to me." Hanma spoke directly at Y/n.

After saying those words he waved her off and turned around. Walking away- ignoring everyone around the two of them.