26

"Okay everyone! That's a wrap!"

The man behind the camera calls out. The models straighten their backs from posing and began to chat and walk off the set.

"Let's get this place cleaned up. Models go get changed please." The director of the shoot shouted out.

"Let's hurry!" One of the blonde models giggled.

"Okay!" Another brunette squealed.

A group of models ran to the dressing rooms. Giggling and whispering as they hurried. Their heels clacking on the tile floor.

"Hi~" The blonde waved her fingers.

The was no response. The other girls laughed at her.

The blonde clicked her tongue, "Um. Mister Designer Sir? I could use some help with my zipper." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and lowered her eye lids to make her eyes look more sexy.

Still no reply. His nose was buried deep into his sketch book. Finishing up the current dress sketch he thought of.

The blonde pinched her brows together in frustration.

She decided to take action into his own hands. The girls behind her snickered as they undressed out of the clothes picked out for this shoot.

This blonde model had her eyes on their designer for weeks now. She's been trying and trying to grab his attention but he quite literally will not look her way.

Yes. He has to help pick out clothes and fashion them on the models. But that's just his job. He has no interest in these women.

The blonde reached her hand out to grab his shoulder but her hand was taken by someone else.

"I can help you with that." Yuzuha grinned a piercing smile.

"Ugh!" The blonde snapped her hand away.

"I don't want your help." She grumbled and walked towards her friends.

They all teased her as she undid the zipper by herself just fine.

Yuzuha sighed and shook her head. A headache was starting to form.

"Why can't you just turn them down?" She took the chair next to his.

"Ignoring them gets the point across."