18

"You're leaving?"

"You're leaving?"

Takashi gave me a small smile. I stood up and walked closer to him.

"But, it's Christmas.." My voice sounded more childish than I would like.

"I'll be back soon. I made a promise to someone that I'd help them." Takashi pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I wanted to ask who it was but I knew he wouldn't tell me.

If it was something he was able to talk about he would have told me already.

"I'll be back in a few hours, just relax and watch Christmas movies with Needles." He chuckled kindly and patted my head.

He turned on his heels and headed for the front door. My stomach twisted when I saw him reach for his Toman jacket.

My body moved on its own.

"Wait!" I called out as my fingers held onto his shirt.

Takashi did a soft sigh, "Jeez you're making it really hard to up hold this promise."

His teasing tone made my cheeks burn.

"Just...be careful." I mumbled out quietly.

I wasn't actually sure he heard me. That was until I felt warmth on my cheeks and lips.

Takashi was holding my face as he kissed me gingerly.

The kiss ended as fast as it was initiated. It left me colder when he pulled his hands away.

"I have a present for you. I'm going to give it to you tonight no matter what, so..." His lavender eyes gazed so passionately into mine.

"Wait for me okay?" He beamed, closing his eyes to make his smile wider.

I nodded slowly. Takashi left after that. I locked my door behind him.

My heart was going crazy. My feelings for Takashi keep growing and growing.

I honestly hope they don't ever stop. I want to give my all to him one day.

BARK BARK

Needles ran around my legs, barking loudly.

"Oh!" I almost forgot Needles needed to go out.

"Let me grab a jacket Needles!" I hurried down my hall and into my room.