29

"Another?" Emma smiled at me

I gave her a small nod.

It's been a few days since the wedding. Pah and his wife were on their honey moon now.

Thanks to the online fashion show Archi booked me for, I'm able to stay in Tokyo a little longer.

I'm glad.

My eyes stole a glance at Takashi.

He was sitting around the coffee table in the living room. Draken was chugging down his third drink, Mikey was stuffing his face with sweets, Kazutora was in an intense conversation with Chifuyu about their pet store, Peyan was drunk and Takemichi was trying to reawake him.

"Here you are." Emma placed the chilled glass in front of me.

She took her seat on the chair next to mine. Hina on my other side smiling at her struggling fiancé.

"This is how I imagined our future." Emma giggled.

"Hmm me too!" Hina beamed turning back to us.

"What do you mean?" My finger circled the glass rim of my cup.

"What else?" Hina's smile was directed at me, her hand reaching over to hold mine.

"Us all being together of course. We're a big family who've all been together through a lot of painful and happy moments." Her happiness seemed to make the room brighter.

Emma nodded and grasped my other hand.

"Not to mention we know way to many embarrassing things about each other to let the other go so easily." She wiggled her perfectly shaped brows.

"For example, Hina do you still have that Takemichi dream diary?" Emma smirked.

Hina gasped and removed her hand from mine.

"You- Well! Do you remember when you tried to seduce Draken only to be told you look like a-"

Emma quickly covered Hina's mouth. Glaring at her.

I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh.

I didn't have fun like this in Romania.

I didn't have friends like this in Romania.

"Y/n I wouldn't laugh." Emma grinned in a mischievous way.