16

It's almost Christmas

My first Christmas with Mitsuya as my boyfriend.

I can't wait.

"Look! Look! It's GiGi!!" Luna cheered with her arms in the air.

Right now I was with Luna, Mana, and Mitsuya. At the mall window shopping for christmas presents. Mitsuya had taken Mana to a different store so she could pick something out for Luna.

"Do you think Mana would like this?" Luna squeezed the stuffed studio ghibli character in her arms.

I nodded with a smile, "She'll love anything you give her."

Luna stared up at me. Her eyes searching for something on my face.

"Um. Big sis?"

"Yes?"

Luna waved her hand for me to crouch down. So I did and she leaned into me more.

"Are you and big bother going to get married on Christmas?"

My face flushed. I quickly pulled back and fell on my bottom. Where did that come from?

"Big brother told me and Mana to be very good for you because you're going to be with us forever!" Her smile grew to her ears.

He said that?

My cheeks got warmer.

"Let's go find your brother now." I stood up as fast as I could and helped Luna up.

She gave me a happy nod and put the stuffed toy back on the shelf. I took her hand and we walked out of the store. My heart was racing. Takashi really wants to be with me forever?

Luna let go of my hand suddenly. I panicked for a moment but relaxed when I saw her running into familiar legs.

My cheeks grew hotter and my calming heart started to rage against my chest again.

"Luna, don't run off like that." Mitsuya scolded his younger sister.

"But I ran to you!" Luna defended.

Mitsuya smiled and patted her head. It was a sight to see. He somehow looked more handsome being so brotherly.

"Sissy!" Mana called out when she saw me.