51

"Is that the place?" Hina asked her brother as his car was coming to a stop

Naoto nodded before shutting off the engine.

"Hold on!" He quickly turned in his seat when he heard the group behind him whipping their seat belts off.

"Why!" Mitsuya snapped at him.

His chest was rising and falling in ragid breaths. He was shaking and sweating.

"I'm taking a major risk by giving you guys intel first! You need to play by my rules for a few minutes before the police get here." Naoto only made eye contact with Mitsuya.

Knowing he would be the one to fly off the rails.

"What damn rules??" Draken raised a brow.

"We don't need any. We go in there, find Y/nchi, beat the life out of that sicko and go home." Mikey sucked on a chocolate lollipop.

Naoto sighed.

"I agree this Ren guy needs to be locked up, but if you want to avoid jail time you need to listen to me." Naoto spoke slowly and calmly.

Everyone in the car went silent. Giving Naoto the sign he needed to continue speaking.

"Alright," He closed his eyes and turned back in his seat.

"From what I saw in the pictures, it looks like Y/n is being held in an upstairs bedroom." He pulled out a manila folder that contained said pictures.

"In the backyard it looks like a wedding is being held."

Mitsuya gripped his fingers around his knees.

"I think the best option is for us to go through the front. It seems busy in the backyard so if we sneak in through the front we can-"

KNOCK KNOCK

Two light taps were heard from the passenger side window.

Hina rolled it down seeing the twins.

"So we heading in or what?" Kazutora appeared behind them.

"Yeah. Let's go." Mitsuya nodded.

Naoto called out to them as they filtered out of the suv.

"It's pointless. They won't listen to you now. Especially Takashi."

"Yuzuha!" Emma and Hina beamed seeing their friend.