1-10

1

The bright golden sunlight in the morning shines through the glass window into the laboratory.

At that time, Song Zhen was facing the light, holding a dropper, meticulously dropping the last drop of reagent into the test tube, completing the last set of experiments this morning.

Putting down the dropper, the colleagues holding flowers and the information on the mobile phone arrived almost at the same time.

Song Zhen put the phone under his eyelids early in the morning, and now it finally rang, so he naturally checked immediately.

Two messages came from WeChat.

[Rang: I got off the plane and returned to China]

[Rang: Transit immediately, if there is no accident, I can go back to Beijing in the afternoon]

Shangjing is the city where Song Zhen is now and the administrative center of China.

Song Zhen sighed slightly, finally...

Hanging in the air for a morning, his heart settled, Song Zhen's lips curled up, typing reply: [Okay, a good journey]

After returning, the other side sent a reassuring emoticon package, which is cute and loving.

Song Zhen couldn't hold back, looking at the expression, he smiled from the bottom of his heart.

Tick—the news feed is here too.

[Shangjing Daily: The A-level experimental team of the First Scientific Research Institute returned to China today. The leader is Dr. Cheng. It is reported that...]

Before Song Zhen opened it, his eyes were blurred by a large patch of pink.

As soon as she looked up, the female colleague she had made with herself held a handful of roses, almost reaching her face.

"Hey, it's true, someone sent you flowers again today, and the charm is undiminished!" The colleague blinked sharply.

Song Zhenyu was late, pulled out the bouquet and took out the card, yes, it was really for himself.

Song really knows him, but well...

Song Zhen was also helpless, "He misunderstood."

Seeing this, the interns who hadn't been here for a long time spoke up. He was a boy who was about to graduate. He spoke openly, "Sister Song is really popular. If we don't have a card and can't get in, I think they want to come every day. Send flowers~"

The female colleague who was holding the flower also booed, "That's not it, the name of the flower in our laboratory is not a boast."

"Sister Song looks good and has a gentle personality. It's normal to be liked by everyone." After a while, the intern also joked, "I just don't know who Sister Song likes among so many suitors."

Not long after the interns came, they usually lay hands on Song Zhen and her female colleague Zuo Tian, ​​and they didn't know much about it in private. So when he came out, his colleague Zuo Tian laughed out loud, and Song Zhen also shook his head.

"Did I say something wrong?" The intern soon discovered that the atmosphere was not right.

Colleague Zuo Tian smiled at Song Zhen.

Song Zhen gave a light cough, "No, don't listen to Tiantian, a lot of flowers are thanked by the patient, and then...cough, I am married a long time ago."

The intern was dumbfounded.

My colleague Zuo Tian smiled and nodded, "Yes, I can't think of it, your sister Song has long been famous and married early, and she is targeted for..."