11-20

11

Song Zhen was dumbfounded.

Xing's eyes are slightly open, pupils contracted, and he is fixedly looking at Zhusui.

And Zhu Sui, who had been helping Song Zhen order wine from start to finish, was also very sure that the woman was only dizzy after drinking and was not drunk.

Song Zhen heard it and understood it.

Otherwise it won't be this expression.

Zhu Sui stood long, with straight shoulders, and stood opposite Song Zhen in the quiet open corridor outside the clubhouse, as if he had seen her for the first time.

"You...hehehe, what are you kidding..." Song Zhen stammered, squeezing out a few words.

Without him, apart from joking, Song Zhen had no idea why Zhu Sui would say this.

It's bamboo! People from the bamboo family!

The chairman of the First Military Region, Zhu Xiangdong, is her grandfather.

And Zhu Sui is an s-grade Alpha, good-looking, and capable...

Under such a major premise, what is Song Zhen's name? With so many famous families in Beijing, the omega hasn't died yet, why... it's impossible to...

The flustered thoughts did not finish, just when Song Zhen was about to be convinced by himself, Zhu Sui spoke.

The voice was firm, and there was light in his long eyes, "I'm not kidding."

Zhu Sui said word by word, "I am telling you this matter very seriously, sister."

Song Zhen's brain was blank.

A gust of night wind passed through the hall. Under the faint light, Song Zhen's first reaction turned out to be that Zhu Sui's hair was really good in texture, black and shiny, and while the hair was blowing, the light yellow light seemed to dance on it...

At this time, she can still pay attention to this, she thinks she is crazy.

Relatively there was a moment of silence, Song Zhen struggled to find some sanity, "Then, it's not all you can decide..."

"Even if you want, do your family agree, your parents...you..."

Zhu Sui lowered his eyes slightly. He didn't answer her words, but instead said abruptly, "If I didn't guess wrong, the Glandular Department of the Research Institute was originally set up for Cheng Lang's project, right?"

Song Zhen suffocated, his eyes filled with loss, "Yes."

Zhu Sui continued, "Hua Guo always values ​​scientific research. While high-level projects are protected, they also have extremely high autonomy. In short, the R&D leader of the project has the right to make decisions within the project. The country only looks at results..."

"Now that the fertility rate is so low, the project in Cheng Lang and the third district is the people of the whole country and even foreign countries, are all staring at..."

"Even if you marry into a family, once Cheng Lang is fully in charge of the Adenosine family, then she will have the final say on this project..."

The speculation was spoken by Zhu Sui in a sure tone, Song Zhen's knuckles clenched on his side, "Yes, yes..."

Zhu Sui said lightly, slowly, and more confidently, "So, you should also know that even if you marry into a family, once Cheng Lang has the absolute right to speak in this project, according to the regulations, it is difficult for anyone to intervene. Are you in?