91-100

91

Tong Rou was particularly unhappy when she said that, her voice lost her usual elegance, and the look of calmness teetered on her face, as if she would not be able to hang on for the next moment.

The judge heard it, and turned through Tong Rou's proof materials in silence.

Just when everyone thought the judge would go to the next step of the process, the judge repeatedly repeated, "There is no objection, right?"

Song Zhen: "..."

Tong Yun: "..."

Tong Rou: "..."

Ah this...

The judge is also more than 40 years old, all foxes for thousands of years, this is an accident... Anyway, Song really doesn't believe it.

Song Zhen doesn't believe it, does Tong Rou believe it?

Of course not, Tong Rou almost exploded.

The defense lawyer also heard the judge's attitude, and hurriedly whispered in Tong Rou's ear, trying hard to find compensation.

"So what, to be on the safe side, it is normal to have multiple confirmations in the court, Dean Tong, this judge in the first district is the most serious, don't think too much, don't think about it, then what..."

The more the lawyer said that Tong Rou's complexion became more ashen. In the sight of the other party, the lawyer suffocated her words for a moment, and she closed her eyes and begged for help.

"Tong Yuan, please answer, this is a military court, and refusing to answer is an act of contempt of the court!"

Contempt of the court, my sister, he won't be able to eat at that time!

After the lawyer said his true thoughts, under the double attention of the judge and Tong Rou, the cold sweat coming out of his forehead was dripping down!

Tong Rou relentlessly pushed away and almost stuck to herself, because she hadn't spoken for a long time, the lawyer who was whispering anxiously closed her eyes for a moment, squeezed out a weird smile, and said straightly, "Yes, you heard it right. ,presiding judge!"

The accent of the three words presiding judge is also gritted teeth.

The judge nodded, took a pen from the desk, and said that the words were still round.

"Then, since the plaintiff has approved the scope of the complaint divided by this court, the complaint of the defendant's misappropriation of the plaintiff's scientific research secrets exists and only exists in the early stage of the research and development of Z reagent, then please turn to the first page of the evidence provided by the plaintiff, Look at Article 5 and Article 6 of the content of the complaint."

"Article 5, the plaintiff sued the defendant for misappropriation and misappropriation of confidential information from the Progestin Section of the Third Research Institute for profit."

"Article 6, the plaintiff accuses the defendant of infringement and misappropriation of confidential materials from the Progestin Section of the Third Research Institute for the purpose of obtaining improper honor and prestige."

"On the premise of the scope of this complaint, the content of the complaint does not conform to the basic logical relationship and is untenable. This court will veto it on the spot."

Just when everyone thought that the judge was going to ask Tong Rouke to have objections, the judge slowly raised the pen and directly crossed out the two accusations from the information in his hand.