41-50

41

When the words are over, the house is quiet.

Father Song's breathing became heavier, and his hands holding the doorknob were clenched.

Song Zhen was nervous, but he glanced at Zhu Sui again, thinking that Zhu Sui had always been safe in doing things. Since Father Song had taken the medicine, he must have been watching it. It must be no problem.

What Song Zhen didn't know was that when she was thinking about this, Zhu Sui was also afraid to think of it. Fortunately, she took Father Song to take the medicine before letting him come out to look for Song Zhen, otherwise she would just run into this scene, Father Song. If there is something to say, she has to be frightened first.

No one spoke, Zhu Sui asked in a low voice, "Uncle Song, are you okay?"

Asked Song Zhen's bottom line.

Father Song had a complicated complexion, he sighed for a long while, and in an instant he figured out many joints that he didn't understand.

"It's okay, it's okay." There was a sense of powerlessness in his voice.

Zhu Sui laughed dryly, "Then since Teacher Song is here, cough... I won't be pestering."

After a pause, in the face of this embarrassing atmosphere, he said as usual, "I want to come, everyone still has something to say, you talk, I will go down to pick up the car, Mr. Song, Uncle Song, I will also take the suitcase and wait for you."

Zhu Sui has always been well-informed. Knowing that he is the outsider in everyone's eyes is here. Not only is it embarrassing for everyone, but Song's father may not be easy to talk about some things, but it is all to the point... At the same time admiring Song Zhen, Zhu Sui She is willing to return Silence to her at the same time, and she will take care of the follow-up.

Sure enough, when Zhu Sui left, Song's father Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief.

While feeling relieved, I also wanted to understand another point, "No wonder I drove every year, and not you and Langlang came together."

If you divorced a long time ago and your relationship is gone, then it makes sense.

Furthermore, in the past, as long as Father Song was worried about Song Zhen, Song Zhen kept complimenting Cheng Lang, saying that Cheng Lang would defend her what Cheng's mother said. Mother Yue Cheng Lang put pressure on Song Zhen. It turned out... that was the case, but he realized it was too late!

"Dad, I..." Song Zhengang said two words, and the mother Cheng behind him also recovered.

The successive blows made Cheng's mother emotional, "It is clear, what cheats can't be cheated, we Langlang, I know best, I have liked you since I was a child, I don't want to marry you, I have to marry you, she usually does that for you. No, don't bluff me, how is it possible, you can't talk nonsense about this kind of thing..."

Song Zhen sneered, "Is it true that I saw it with my own eyes?"

Cheng Mu was startled, "Well, what if it's a misunderstanding..."

She didn't believe this, but she didn't believe that Cheng Lang would cheat. Compared with the two, this nonsense is more persuasive to her. After thinking about it, Cheng Mu nodded, "Yes, in case of a misunderstanding. , Neither of them explained to each other..."

"Mom!" Cheng Lang's head was as big as a fight, and he couldn't help but cried out and interrupted.

Pinching his eyebrows, Cheng Lang couldn't bear it, "Can you please don't mess with me, please!"