xiv. at the beach

━━━━━━━ fourteen
❛at the beach❜

ranboo, tubbo, tommy and ellie were at the beach close to tubbo's house. tommy had stayed with tubbo and ranboo for a few days and was going home this day.

ellie had visited wilbur and was with the three teenagers to take tommy back to their hometown, nottingham.

she could hear tubbo arguing with the other two about 'needing a life jacket' ellie chuckled silently and looked at the sea.

"why would i wear a life jacket when i've got bitches." the blonde said.

"why wear a life jacket when i've got natural selection." exclaimed ranboo. "uh- you're going to be the selected." tubbo argued.

tommy did end op wearing a life jacket. but when tubbo was already far on sea with his surfplank tommy said that the water was 'fucking cold.'

"come swim." tubbo yelled at him. ellie moved tommy's camera between the two teenagers and giggled at them.

"do i?" tommy asked her, she nodded while ranboo shook his head. "no!" he yelled at tubbo.

tommy did end up swimming towards tubbo. so while ellie and ranboo were still on the beach the blonde teenager swam to his friend

the boy grunted when he tried to clime in the board, tubbo trying to keep it in balance.

"you're to lop-sided, you need to stay balanced." tommy listened to his friend and tried to follow his instructions. which didn't really go as planned of course.

"ok, how?" he asked tubbo. "so, you know? centre of gravity and all. ok lie." tubbo tried to guide tommy but the boy still couldn't clime up on the board.

when tommy finally laid good tubbo started paddling, moving the board through the salt water.

tommy asked the brown haired boy if he should swim back to the shore, who obviously said yes. so slowly letting himself in the water he swam towards his other friends.

due to the water being 'too cold' tommy climed on the board again and the two made their way to ellie and ranboo.

when they were back tubbo and tommy decided to just stand at the beginning of the sea and look out over the water.

tommy put his fist out and gave the other boy a fist bump. ellie chuckled at the interaction and began a conversation with ranboo.

"so, how's England so far?" the american boy laugh softly, " it's really fun actually, to meet all of my friends and stuff." he told her.

they looked back at their friends who were still standing by the sea. after 15 minutes they decided to go back to tubbo's house to pick up tommy's stuff so he and ellie could drive back to nottingham.

 after 15 minutes they decided to go back to tubbo's house to pick up tommy's stuff so he and ellie could drive back to nottingham

tubbolive: the water was not that cold↳tommyinnitt: YEAH IT WAS!!!

tommyinnitt: YEAH IT WAS!!!

user6: i love this pic so much oml

user9: he looks so happy to be there :)

ranboomc: elle and i had an amazing time at the beach tho
elleevans: WE DID :D

user09: they're literally living my dream life wth
user45: SAME BRO

-

after they got back to tubbo's house the four friends ate dinner and packed up all of tommy's stuff.

they said their goodbyes and tommy and ellie left Bognor Regis. the way back home was very calm, mostly because tommy was straight up exhausted from his week he spend down south.

so while listening to songs and chatting a bit about their lives, the two teenagers went back home.

when they arrived back home and ellie dropped off tommy at his house his mother was already waiting outside, and when she saw her son she brought him in a tight hug.

"mum, you're embarrassing me." tommy mumbled into his mother's shoulder. the woman just scoffed and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

she's thanked ellie for bringing her child back home and took him inside after they said goodbye to the girl.

when ellie came home tigger was already waiting for her, she had asked one of her neighbors to take care for her car so he would stay healthy.

after a good, warm and well deserved shower, went ellie to her bedroom and fell asleep very quick after a long, but fun, week.

𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖏𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊!!
filler chapter lmao :)
i liked tommy's vlog so much omg.