xxvi. they lived happily ever after

━━━━━━━ twenty-six
❛they lived happily ever after❜

ellie and jack threw their hands up in the air, letting the chilly Brighton wind blow against their bodies. it was the first day of fall and you could feel it.

the wind was cold and made the couple trembling on their legs. ellie grabbed jack hands and pulled them to the beach.

"elle, it's freezing what are you doing?" jack asked her. the girl let go of his hand and kept running towards the sea.

she took of her shoes and socks and ran into the water. jack was at the shore shaking his head and laughing at her childish behavior.

but after ellie convinced him that, 'the water wasn't that cold' he eventually stood next to her with the cold water around his legs.

the two just looked out over the sea, enjoying the moment.

tommyinnitt: ew ew ew ew↳elleevans: you're early?? #fanbehavior?!!

elleevans: you're early?? #fanbehavior?!!

tubbolive: one day i want an elle to my jack
elleevans: tubbo you are gonna make me cry
jackmanifoldtv: she's crying. thanks tho tubs!

ranboomc: good post, ellie!
elleevans: thanks, ranboob!

user69: the caption has me sobbing :(
user19: ikr. they're so cute man :(

user78: MY PARENTS

wilbursoot: i am so single.
elleevans: yeah we know

-

jack and ellie walked through the busy streets of Brighton. it was starting to get dark so you could slowly see more and more stars in the sky.

"is it okay if i take you somewhere?" jack asked ellie out of nowhere. ellie nodded and jack took her hand in his pulling her with him.

they walked to this tall building and they climed up the stairs to the top of the building. jack opened a door at the end of a hall and they stood on the roof of the building.

ellie's jaw dropped as she did a little spin with her eyes looking up at the sky. the stars were much easier to see now that it had gotten more dark.

the couple sat down and looked up at the sky. their love for the stars had never left so they both looked at them in a total awe.

"this is so pretty." ellie said, "you're pretty." ellie smiled at her boyfriends words and took her eyes off the stars to look at him.

"you're pretty too." she told him. jack turned his body so he was facing her. he brought his face closer to hers and softly pressed his lips on the tip of her nose.

ellie giggled and copied his actions. jack then put his lips on ellie's. they broke apart with big smiles on their faces.

jack took ellie's hands in his and started to play with the rings around her fingers. after some time he put his head in her lap and looked up at the sky again.

the two stared at the stars for the rest of the night. you could see all of Brighton from where they were, but the only thing they looked at were the bright stars that made the night so much prettier.

"jack?" "yeah?" ellie looked into his eyes and smiled. she carefully pressed her lips on his forehead.

"i love you so much." she whispered. now it was jack's turn to smile. he closed his eyes and let ellie press soft kisses all over his face.

"i love you so much more." he whispered back. ellie scoffed but kept her face close to his. his warm breath tickled her face making her chuckle.

ellie looked out over the city, all of the lights would tell you that the city was wide awake but the silence was so loud that you'd think every person had their eyes closed.

every person but ellie and jack.

the two lovers had their eyes wide open, ejoying the stars and each others company. they kept each other warm, making sure the other was okay.

they would always be there for each other. they made each other a better person. and they both wouldn't want to have that with any other person.

"hey, jack?" ellie asked him, her voice was barely audible but due to her face being close to his jack could still hear her.

he nodded telling her to keep talking.

"i wanna spent the rest of my life with you."

jack sat up straight and looked at ellie. ellie thought he would freak out, he didn't. he simply smiled at her.

"i wanna spent the rest of my life with you too, elle."

ellie looked up at her boyfriend, "really?" she asked him. he nodded his head and took hers into his hands. jack stared into ellie's eyes.

"really. you're the only one i would ever want to spent the rest of my life with. i love you so much, elle." ellie could feel her eyes filling with tears.

but they were good tears.

"i love you more, jack." and she did. it was the best thing that she had ever done in her entire life and ellie knew that she would never regret that decision.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗!