Chapter 22

Error's P. O. V.
I was worried. When I had taken Night to the hospital, he passed out in my arms from the loss of bone marrow. I actually began to hyperventilate a bit.

I had put my glasses on and one of the nurses tried helping me but I declined it. They asked me why but I told them I have haphephobia. They nodded but said that my wounds were pretty bad. I told them to get some bandages and some medicine.

From then, I patched up my own wounds and took some pain meds. I was more worried about Night. He was so precious to me. It hurt my soul to see him like this.

I had been pacing outside of the emergency room feeling worried sick. Suddenly, I saw the door opened to the room. Sci walked out and went over to me. I stopped pacing and looked at Sci with worry.

"Is Night ok?" I asked, concern in my voice.

"Somewhat; his wounds are bad and he's going to have to stay here for a little bit."

I felt like I was going to cry or tear up at any given second. I felt so bad, I just wanted the best for him. I'm hoping it's going to be a quick recovery.

"I know it's hard for you to hear and I'm sorry. But if you don't mind telling me, what happened?" Sci asked.

I told him what had happened. He nodded occasionally and wrote down what I had said. He also asked what was going on around us. I told him what I knew but it wasn't much.

Sci hummed then said, "Ok, that explains the wounds." He wrote something then added, "I'll let you know when you can see him again. Can I get a phone number from you so I can call you?"

I nodded and told him my phone number. I saw him pull out his phone and asked me again. I told him again so he could get a-hold of me.

"Ok, thanks. I'll call you when you can see him," Sci said, looking at me.

"No problem," I said, gently nodded.

I began to walk away heading through a portal, back to the battle field. I just hope Night will be ok