Chapter 31

Nightmare's P. O. V.
It's been four months now and my belly was a bit bigger. I hummed as I wasn't sure how my stomach was getting so big so quickly. I've been wondering if I'm pregnant with twins or something. I also noticed that my gag reflex had gotten worse. Some foods that I normally like, I would gag just because of the smell.

I rested my elbow on the arm of the sofa and my hand had my head resting on it. I lowered the book I was reading and became too focused on when my mind was on. Suddenly, I heard a soft chuckle. I looked to see Dream, he walked over to me and sat down. I moved my arm then put the bookmark in the book and closed it. "You seemed deep in thought, everything alright?" he asked me.

I nodded then said, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was thinking." "Is it because of how big your stomach is getting?" I nodded again. "I was like that as well, I thought I was pregnant with twins because of how big my stomach was getting but clearly not. It's just one baby." I hummed softly as I looked at the floor for a few seconds before looking at him. "Yeah, that's probably it." He nodded then looked toward the door. I looked at the doorway and saw Dust. He looked at the both of us then said, "How are you two doing?"

"I'm feeling good," Dream said. "I'm alright, feeling tired." Dust walked over to us then said, "Do you want to lay down? Error said he had to run a few errands." I shook my head then said, "In a little bit but right now, no. I think I'm feeling tired because of reading this book for an hour or two straight." "That's how long you've been reading that book for?" Dream asked me. I nodded then said, "It's a good book, I'm almost finished with it. There's only four chapters left plus the other pages I need to finish." "I like to read but I can't sit still for that long," he said, folding his hands on his lap.

I looked at Dust and he seemed like he was thinking. "You feeling alright Dust," I asked. He blinked a few times before looking at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was thinking." I nodded then suddenly, I felt a bit ill. "You alright?" Dust and Dream asked in sync. I nodded, then said, "Yeah, I'm just feeling a bit ill, that's all." "Let's get you to your room and you can rest," Dust said. I nodded then moved the book off of my lap to the small table by the sofa. I stood up and before I realized it, my vision blacked out and I passed out.