chapter 16

Hajime's pov:

I drove us to-insert fancy restaurant name- .
I opened the passenger side door allowing Nagi to step out. After shutting the door and locking the car, I took Nagi's hand and lead him inside the restaurant where a waiter took us to our reserved table in the back of the restaurant, isolated from all the tables. Here we were alone with the occasional worker come by to ask us for our orders. A few minutes later, we got our food and started eating. Half way through the meal,  I stopped eating, and went to Nagi's side. He stopped and looked at me,"What are you-" I hushed him, then took his hand. "Well, we've been together now for five years. I knew the first day we met, when you're luck made you bump into me, that you were destined to be the person I was meant to be with for the rest of my life. So Nagito Komaeda, will you marry me?" I got onto one knee and pulled out a silver ring with small emeralds lining it. He started to cry with a smile on his face, that he tried to hide with his hands.

Nagito's pov:

WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I SAY YES? WHAT IF HE'S JOKING. I MEAN I KNOW I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO MARRY HIM BUT THIS IS-probably the best day of my life. My face is red like fire from Hajime's words and I'm trying to hide it with my hands but I guess I wasn't able to completely hide how happy I am, happy tears started to roll down my strawberry cheeks. I gave up hiding it and hugged him, almost knocking him over, "Yes, yes yes yes, a million times. I love you Hinata-kun." By now we're both crying. After he placed the ring on my ring finger, we shared a passionate kiss.
--------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Thank you for reading 💗. I'll try to complete the last few chapters over the next few weeks. At the moment I'm on holiday as well as starting school again soon. These last few chapters are inspired by my friends' ideas, so this is a shout out to all of them. Thanks for everyone's support.
                         ~Phoenix