02

"That dress makes you look fat."

"Shut up you raccoon. At least my legs are flawless compared to your scarred shit."

"Ah, keep talking shit and I'm going to confiscate your lips, foxy."

"You can Confiscate my motherfucking ass."

They bickered every morning. Though this time they were heading out to the mall. They got paid that past weekend and finally had a day off. So Gaara decided he was going to drive because Naruto was a reckless driver, definitely not a safe and or sane driver and so he took them to the mall.

Having being able to afford slightly more expensive things they started heading to stores and trying on clothes. Naruto was more for pretty things. Skirts, dresses, and thing that made him look like a girl, feminine was Naruto definition of pretty.

Gaara was more into tight things, Skinny jeans that made his butt bigger, Bralettes, lace, thongs and even crop tops. Polar opposite, but both liked wearing ladies clothes versus males. It made them feel their definition of pretty.

They tried on clothes and hadn't realized they had an audience, but it was an audience that both boys wanted, and dare they even say craved.

They stood outside of the door while they two femboy paid for their purchases. Neji had Choji wire money back into their account. They wanted to be in there spoiling those angels however, they had been here on business originally.

Kankuro was trying to deal on leaf territory, and it was not a good idea on making Shikamaru upset. Now Shikamaru hardly got upset, but when he did get upset. It was demonic, like Shikamaru had two personalities and it was in his calm and lazy one all the time.

"Did Shino and Sasuke deal with him and his sister? That bitch." Shikamaru said, gazing at Naruto. He had red hair like the redhead Neji was infatuated with, but the blonde that danced through his hair like a pre-schoolers experiment with crayons for the first time is what drew Shikamaru in originally.

Random, Shikamaru knew that one fact was random. Though what wasn't random is that the first time he caught Naruto staring when he visited the bar and instead of Naruto getting flustered and looking away, he gave a bright smile, as if he had been pining for Shikamaru to look at him for months.

Followed by a wave, and asking if he wanted a drink before he left, which Shikamaru didn't answer and or look back at Naruto, though where his usual cold demeanor scared people off, it seems like Naruto had been insistent on getting Shikamaru to at least 'Look' his way, and he managed to do so.

Every night he walked into that shady bar that Naruto was working at, a wave was produced the minute he stepped into the door and did not stop until he made eye contact with Naruto as a validation that he had seen those mesmerizing blue eyes.

Then as he left he was asked if he wanted a drink and again Naruto would not look away unless he looked at him in the eye and looked at that beautiful smile anyways.

"Lost their trail. Though I have Karui on recon and Ino and Sai on the infiltration of Suna." Shikamaru liked that answer, it was satisfactory as he took a sip from his coffee, something his brain needed because it would seem blue eyes haunted his dreams.

"Isn't Ino related to that sand witch?" Shikamaru asked, watching as the two young teens stood aside from the door and talked about where they wanted to head to next.

"Distant cousins if that, Ino ran away from that side of the family for that reason of them being nothing but sand witches." Shikamaru hummed, standing up he walked over to Naruto, tapping the little femboy's shoulder. Naruto turned and looked happy to see it was Shikamaru and he was initiating contact and a conversation.

Gaara looked and saw Neji on the couch and made his way over, not wanting to third wheel on Naruto's moment, and wanting to see his crush again.

"Hi! Oh, what's with the face?" Naruto asked frowning, looking at how the males face doesn't have its usual scowl on it. He wanted to reach up and touch his cheek but he didn't want to scare the deer like man away.

"Your name? I've never caught your name." Naruto smiled, his voice washed over him even in a setting such as the mall. Naruto was infatuated with a male years older than him and he wished he could have him.

"Naruto. Orphan and so I've never was graced with a last name." Naruto said and Shikamaru hummed.

"Shikamaru Nara if you didn't know. Just wanted to say hello." Naruto tilted his head but he wouldn't dare waste this opportunity he had with Shikamaru after pining for him for four months, to finally get this time with him with NO interruptions.

"Just hello? Nothing else, that's that hurt." Naruto frowning a little, that face was enough to make Shikamaru jump the teen in this mall. However with as much grace as a gazelle had, he took a card from his pocket and gave it to Naruto.

Naruto blushed as Shikamaru elaborated.

"You are persistent for somebody who is barely legal. However, I've been dreaming about those blue eyes so text me, or call me." Naruto immediately took his phone out and punched in Shikamaru's numbers.

Pressing dial he watched as Shikamaru's phone rang. Shikanaru blinked but decided to indulged the mostly red headed teen. Speaking calmly he said 'hello'

"Take me on a date? Please?" Shikamaru looked at Naruto and felt an emotion other than annoyance and troublesome for once, he felt a small spark of happiness radiating in his chest when he indulged Naruto into his child like behavior.

"Text me your day off and your address and I'll set up everything, okay?" Shikamaru said even though they were standing across from one another, Naruro smiled all happy, nodding his head and then spoke.

"Yes sir. I'll dress my best for you!" Naruto said and before Shikamaru could respond.

"Naruto, we have to go meet that banshee and her piece of shit of a arranged husband." Naruto nodded to Gaara and looked to Shikamaru.

"I'll text you, fix that frown, you'll ruin that perfect face." Naruto said, standing on the tops of his toes since his 5'5 tiny behind was way shorter than the male in the suit. When he reached up he kissed Shikamaru on the cheek before heading to Gaara and speaking,

"Gaara I'm in a good mood ! Can I drive?"

"No, I don't value dying before my date with Neji!"

"You are mean! I would've ran one light, two at most!"

"That's two too many." Gaara said as they left the mall, as Shikamaru and Neji watched as they looked really close but from Gaara's facial expression you wouldn't have been able to tell.

*