011

"Have you ever seen the Donna this mad?" Shino asked, and asked very quietly. There wasn't anybody breathing wrong for fear that something was going to come flying out that kitchen. Even Shikadai looked nervous.

The child stood at the doorway waiting for Naruto because Naruto told him to step out real quick. Shikamaru hadn't come home yet but that didn't matter. Shikamaru probably wouldn't be able to calm Naruto down.

"Never, ever since Shikadai came a month ago he's been super calm, and even happy." Kiba answered his lover.

"Neji, when I fucking see you, you better know how to fight because I'm beating your ass. How could you fucking loose sight of Gaara?" Naruto said and everybody now knew what the problem was.

Gaara is missing,

That is Naruto's brother, though not biologically they indeed grew up together. Neji was responsible especially since they had just driven to Suna to see if they can speak to Temari. Though something happened and Gaara was now under Temari's posession and Neji was in the hospital and thought he was calling Shikamaru but called Naruto instead.

Neji didn't want to lose Gaara, though Temari was a smart sand witch. He hadn't anticipate resistance and so he went in optimistic when he knew he shouldn't have.

He was at fault.

However, Neji didn't have a death wish and so he promised to find Gaara so that Naruto didn't kill him, but Naruto screamed.

"You've done enough! You better hope Gaara forgives you because if he doesn't, I'll kill you!" Naruto slammed the phone, scoffing. Turning around and picking Shikadai up and looking at the group of males.

"I'm your Donna right?" Naruto said, watching as all the men bowed and said a strong yes. Naruro very much liked that.

"Alright, well here is what we are doing."

Naruto proceeded to take Shino's Team with him to Suna. While the others stayed here and waited for Shikamaru's return since he is coming from Kumogakure.

"Choji, please alert Shikamaru upon his arrival where me and Shikadai have went. Also tell him that no harm will come to my child. Shikadai is safe with me." Naruto said, and Choji nodded.

"Ino and Sai you'll also be coming because somebody needs to take a look at Neji's wounds before I kill him." Ino and Sai nodded.

"Shino and Kiba, no flirting or I will place a bullet in your cranium," Naruto said softly. He sighed and looked at Shikadai.

"Don't be nervous, I'm sorry you saw me angry." Naruto said softly, while Shikadai wasn't scared he was nervous. He just gave Naruto his Nara smile and that made Naruto calm down.

"Alright in the cars, we'll talk plan on the way there. Trail me please." Naruto said as he led people out. The door closed and the remaining people let out a sigh of relief.

That anger was deafening, and they silently sent a prayer to Neji. That if he did die by Naruto's hands it was swift and just.

So they headed to Suna, which was about two days away. Naruto praying that Gaara was okay.

Though Gaara was fine.

Well fine was a huge overstatement.

He was alive.

In handcuffs, and he had been in those cuffs on and the off for about two days.

"You can tell me what the hell you exactly plan on doing when you destroyed Suna? You know I could kill you, take over and fix the mistakes our family made?" Gaara said watching his sister pace up and down.

She rubbed her belly, annoyed.

The plan was to merge this group with her husbands, but even he said that merging this would be a huge loss. She could give it to her brother but she didn't even know this boy.

"Why do I even have you tied up?" She asked, Gaara shrugged and held his hands out. She quickly undid the cuffs and looked at him.

"Listen you little outcast." Gaara was listening, he didn't have a choice, though his one phone call was going to be to Naruto so that Naruto didn't kill Neji.

"So here what I'm thinking, you are irrational and you finally figured out this group won't get you anywhere because of the way you fucked it." Gaara said raising his head a little.

"So you are taking all the members and fleeing? Because if so, I can start doing some things around here." The woman scoffed.

"You are arrogant, like our dead mother." Gaara tilted his head,

"Our whole family is dead Temari. You think that comment would hurt me? What are you gaining here sis?" Gaara said and the woman scoffed.

"Whatever, I don't know why I thought this talk would be different than talking with Shikamaru." Gaara hummed,

"It is different, because you are leaving with your life. Though you might want to leave before...."

"Where the HELL is my brother!" Temari looked at Gaara and Gaara smiled.

"I was going to say before my brother tracks my phone that you forgot to take." Naruto kicked the door down with Shikadai in his arms. Gaara tilted his head at the child and Naruto smiled.

"Shikadai that's Gaara my brother! Doesn't he look like I described?" Shikadai tilted his head.

"Not really momma, you said he was nice." Gaara chuckled.

"I do look a little mean don't I? Well I am your uncle, you look just like Shikamaru." Gaara said and Shikadai nodded.

"That is my dad," Naruto smiled as he watched Shikadai and Gaara bond. Gaara held his hand out and Shikadai went in them as Gaara walked up the stairs out of the basement.

Naruto looked to the woman that birth Shikdai, Gaara's biological sister and more importantly Shikamaru's ex fiancé.

"You know if you weren't pregnant I'd beat the shit out of you. So you should leave this town and if I ever see you again it will be on sight." Naruto said, leaving and heading upstairs.

The woman was too stunned to speak, she heard the door closed and her hand immediately went to her belly as she heard Gaara say calmly.

"How did you get to Suna in a day in a half when it's a two day drive?" Gaara asked, and Naruto smiled.

"I called in a favor from that Uchiha bastard. He had the police off of our tail so we could speed here. Would've been a day but Shikadai and his potty breaks." Shikadai looked shocked but Gaara patted his head.

As they were leaving Naruto's phone rang.

"Hi Shikamaru." Shikamaru was not happy on the other line, everybody in the immediate area could hear Shikamaru scream.

"You insane multi-colored man, who the hell told you to travel to Suna to save Gaara with OUR child? Have you lost your mind, and Who didn't tell your reckless ass no!" Naruto smiled, and spoke calmly.

"I'm their Donna Shikamaru, these men also work for me. I'm fine, Shikadai is fine and I've rescued Gaara. I'm on my way now to kill Neji." Shikamaru sighed while he heard Gaara Say.

"We will not be killing Neji. We will be heading to the hospital to see him, and I'm holding my nephew now Shikamaru."

"Hi Dad!" Shikamaru calmed down a lot.

"I'll be there in two days, and Naruto you are being punished." Naruto smiled.

"Sure, bye Baby." Shikamaru smiled and spoke.

"Bye Princess." The phone clicked and Naruto tilted his head.

"I'm going to smack the shit out of him." Naruto said as everybody headed into the car to visit Neji.

*

This is a short story so it will be ending soon.