04

"Your date? Was he a gentleman?" Naruto asked as he filtered around the bar, started setting up for the long night ahead of him. Gaara who usually looked unaffected by things had a small smile on his face.

Naruto knew he had a good time, and while his date was spent napping in the back seat of an expensive car, he really did have an amazing time with Shikamaru.

"We had sex." Gaara blurted and Naruto gasped, he turned to Gaara. Who had known Gaara would give it up on the first date? Though Gaara flushed a little, placing the glass on the bar and humming.

"It wasn't planned, but we were talking, and one thing led to another and I gave him my virginity. Am I a slut?" Gaara asked Naruto and Naruto shook his head.

"You felt connected enough to sleep with him, if you were ready, and you enjoyed it. Then you are just falling a little quicker than normal people but if you haven't noticed..." Naruto smiled and kissed Gaara on his forehead.

"We are anything but normal. Now fix your face, seeing you smile is weird." Gaara chuckled a little before scoffing.

"I'm happy, isn't that what you want?" Naruto walked over to the door to unlock it and spoke.

"Of course, but emotionless happy is your trademark keep it that way in my presence please." Naruto said heading back to the bar, Gaara chuckled as they started serving customers. The date however was in the back of their minds. Even so Sakura came to work the bar with them.

She was pretty, and she was loud and tended to get into arguments with customers claiming she couldn't do anything and she ended up breaking their arms.

She confided into the two brothers, that instead of being an arrange marriage with Sasuke, that her parents sold her to repay their debt. When they had met Sasuke he was a piece of flaming trash and she even confided that he worked for the Shadow Mafia.

Naruto thought about a lot of things, more than he usually did. However he knew than to outright ask Shikamaru if he was working for the Mafia. Though he had already knew and Shikamaru had slipped up on their first date.

"How uncharacteristic." Naruto said out loud after marinating over the facts in his head. Handing over a drink to the woman who winked at him. He looked at his attire which was a skirt and a shirt but smiled nonetheless.

"Naruto, can you help me serve this party?" Gaara asked and Sakura looked to him and nodded.

"I'll handle the bar, and I'll even start making backups for them. We can go in cycles." Sakura said and Naruto nodded. Gaara and Naruto walked over to the party, winking at the men that would whistle as they headed to the table.

"Ah the drinks, finally." Naruto plastered on a happy smile and spoke kindly.

"Sorry for the wait gentlemen, there is only three of us working today! We appreciate you waiting though." Naruto said and as he looked up he felt eyes staring at him.

Familiar so he didn't bother looking to his right.

"You don't want to talk to us tonight Gaara?" Gaara looked up and tilted his head, calmly speaking.

"I hope you enjoy your drinks, call if you need us." Gaara said, it was straight and down to business but the men were eating it up, though Shikamaru and Neji didn't like how they were ignoring them.

Naruto set the drinks down and watched as they all reached for one. Naruto took a drink and walked over to Shikamaru, tilting his head and humming.

"Fix your face babe, it's my job to flirt." Naruto said handing him his drink, hearing him scoff. Naruto chuckled and went to head back to work, watching as Gaara did the same and followed behind shortly after.

They headed back to the bar and much like Sakura promised, she held it down as well as making another round for the Mafia party.

Said men that were sitting around and celebrating on finally being able to have free reign to do what they pleased without having to deal with the police. It was only because Shikamaru their leader agreed to send men to help officers catch criminals in exchanged to do what the pleased.

The government is corrupted if you play your cards right.

"Why the long face?" Sasuke asked the leader and his right hand man. He was the only one besides Choji able to approached them all nonchalant. He was the best member he had, Sasuke usually was the stop before it reached Neji, and then Shikamaru himself.

"He's sulking because his boyfriend is flirting with different men." Sasuke hummed and sat next to them.

"He's not my boyfriend." Shikamaru said, feeling annoyed that Naruto wasn't even his and he was this possessive over him.

Though could you really blame the Nara? Naruto never once called him lazy and or rude and or uninterested. Naruto always let Shikamaru be as lazy as he wanted and was persistent enough to be energetic for the both of them.

Forgive Shikamaru for not wanting to give that up, or let anybody else have it.

"Why don't you make him your boyfriend then, since he is obviously all you've been thinking about since your date." Shikamaru rolled his eyes, and leaned back. His eyes were closed for a while before his phone ring, not even bothering to look at the caller ID he answered.

"Hello?"

"Take me out after my shift? I'm really craving ramen?" A soft smile found its way to Shikamaru's lips and he responded.

"Yes I'll take you out. Come over after?" Naruto soft chuckled could be heard on the phones music to Shikamaru's ears as Naruto answered.

"Yes, thanks for having me. I'll see you in about an hour." Shikamaru gave a hum in confirmation, hanging up he hadn't noticed the smile on his face and once of his men drunkenly pointed it out.

"The Boss is in love! That person must be so perfect if they have the boss smiling like that!"

"Tell us about them boss! They have to be just your type!" Another called and Shikamaru sighed.

"He is just my type." Shikamaru said indulging the men and loud whistles and claps were heard. Neji looked at Shikamaru and hummed.

"They care about you, and they love to work under you. You've managed to make them all happy and close." Neji said and Sasuke hummed.

"You are the best boss some of these men have every worked for." Sasuke said and they were greeted with Sakura with bringing more drinks.

"Drink up boys, the last round before we close!" Sakura said happily, she turned on her heels without even talking to Sasuke.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, but didn't dwell too much on it.

It would see all three of them had it hard for their significant other.

Even if Sasuke didn't want to admit that.

*