Chapter 5

❗️Touka's POV ❗️

His arms wrapped around my waist and leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and turned my head away from Kaneki when I felt breath on my lips.

Kaneki opened his eyes and looked at me. "Touka-chan... One kiss?" I turned back to face Kaneki.

"Kaneki. It's not the kiss that I don't want but we're in public. Hiding here does not make a difference."

"But no one will come in here.." Kaneki looked disappointed.

"That's not the point." I sighed. "Okay if you can find a place where it's not public, you can kiss me."

His face brightened up and he led me by the hand to find a private place. I giggled as he looked really determined.

Now let me tell you how it came to that situation.

❗️Touka's POV over❗️

Kaneki and Touka reached the amusement park.

"Kaneki how did you know I wanted to go to amusement park? Could it be you asked Hinami to ask me about it?"

"Yeah I did. Is that bad?"

"You're sly."

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. Which ride do you want to go on first?" Kaneki asked as he held hands with Touka. She blushed and Kaneki found her really cute.

She pointed at a roller coaster. Kaneki's face paled at the sight of it.

"Why don't you pick a slower one? I don't want us vomiting out every thing we ate."

"I'll be fine. You?"

"I'm also fine." Kaneki really didn't want to ride it but he did.

Throughout the whole 2 minutes ride, only Touka screamed. Kaneki didn't. He couldn't as he had to prevent himself from crying.

For the rest of the day, Touka kept choosing to go on fast rides which Kaneki can't handle. At the end of the fifth ride, he couldn't take it anymore. He faked sick.

"Touka-chan I don't feel well..."

"Kaneki you alright? Come let's go find a seat." They went and sat on a bench.

Kaneki bent down until he faced the floor and made an "urgh" sound. Touka kept rubbing his back. "I'm sorry I didn't notice you weren't good with fast rides. We'll go for a slow one next okay?" She felt really guilty.

"Okay... Wait for me here. I have to go toilet."

"Okay." Touka said.

Kaneki went to the toilet to make it seem like he vomited but it was just to drag time.

10 minutes later, Kaneki came back from the washroom. Hmm... I just saw this interesting ride, I wonder if I should tell Touka about it... Maybe not. She'll punch me for it.

He saw two guys flirting with Touka. One of the guys grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the bench.

"Touka-chan!" He shouted as he ran there.

"Tch she's got a guy. Let's go." The guy said to his friend. They went away.

"Thanks Kaneki. They were asking me to go somewhere with-" Touka got interrupted as Kaneki hugged her. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?"

"I'm fine." She smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey let's go on a ride that you like okay?"

"I don't want anymore rides. I want you."

"H-Huh?! Where are we going?!" She exclaimed as Kaneki took her hand and started walking fast.

He found a dark alley and went in. Kaneki pressed Touka against the wall.

❗️Touka's POV❗️

This bring us back to the current situation. Kaneki is bringing me somewhere.

"Here it is." We stopped in front of a pink colored building. It looked suspicious. He went up to the attendant and said "2 persons". The attendant passed Kaneki keys and then we went in straight.

There was a sweet scent in the air as we walked past rooms. Nothing but rooms.

"Hey Kaneki, what's this place? There's only rooms everywhere." I started to get worried.

"Once you go in, you'll know."

Kaneki found their room and unlocked it with the keys. The door opened to a queen sized bed with a toilet and cupboard inside. "Wait is this like a love hotel?!"

Kaneki closed the door.

"Well yeah it's something like a love hotel, Touka-chan. The difference is that it's in an amusement park so it's kinda like a ride. I saw this ride on the way back from the toilet just now and I didn't plan on telling you about it but now I guess we need it." Kaneki scratched the back of his neck and blushed slightly.

"B-But isn't this where all the couples do that?" I shivered at the thought of it.

"Don't worry Touka-chan. I won't do that to you. I will only kiss you." He lets go of my hand and sat on the bed. "Come here Touka-chan." He patted the bed.

I went over and sat down beside him.

I felt his hand touch my cheeks and I closed my eyes then opened again. I saw his grey eyes staring into mine. He leaned in and I felt his lips on mine. It was cold yet so soft. He grabbed my head to make the kiss deeper and I placed my hands on his chest.

Our lips separated after a while.

"Tch it's hard to kiss like this. Our legs are in the way." Kaneki thought for a while. He carried me princess-style and gently placed me down onto the bed.

"K-Kaneki?!" We were in this position where he was on top with me and I was at the bottom. He placed his index finger on my lips. "Shhhh.. Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

"Thank you." He said and smiled.

He pressed his arms on the bed and leaned in.

"Mmm..." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Occasionally Kaneki would draw back to allow us to breathe for 2 seconds, then place his lips on mine again.

After a while, he bit on my lower lip which caused me to go "ah!" and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue roamed the inside of my mouth.

After a few seconds, I patted his back twice. Kaneki separated his lips from mine. We breathed in and out heavily.

"Sorry I don't think I can take the tongue part.." I apologized and they both sat up.

"No I'm the one who should say sorry. We just started going out and I'm already doing this to you. Every time I look at you, I want to touch you. But I'll try my best to hold myself back next time." Kaneki looked remorseful.

I stroked his snow white hair. "It's soft. Remember that time I was jealous over girls touching your hair? It's finally now my turn to touch it." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I belong to you now Touka-chan so you can touch all you want and anywhere you want." Kaneki smirked.

"Bakaneki..." She tousled his hair.

Thus, their first date has come to an end!

Okay end of chapter 5! Finally another kiss scene because my friend has been pestering me to put one in XD

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote! :)