Chapter 9

"Oh? If it isn't Kaneki-kun and Little Hinami!" Tsukiyama strolled over to us in his ridiculous outfit.

"Flower man!" Hinami ran towards Tsukiyama.

Tsukiyama bent down and carried Hinami up in the air.

"Tsukiyama. Put Hinami down this instant." Kaneki glared at Tsukiyama.

Tsukiyama puts Hinami down onto the floor. "Okay okay don't show that scary face Kaneki-kun." He placed his hand on Kaneki's shoulder. He swipes Tsukiyama's hand away.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"We're shopping for Onee-chan's birthday present! What do you think Onee-chan will like?"

"Hinami, don't ask him what Touka would like. She'll hate anything he picks out. Let's go." Kaneki took Hinami's hand and started walking away.

"That's cold, Kaneki-kun~ I can tell you what Touka likes... She likes rabbits!"

"Rabbits?" Kaneki questioned. Speaking of rabbits, I think she really likes them. I went to her room many times and would always see rabbit-related stuff in her room. She wears a rabbit mask, shirt and has a rabbit stuffed toy. Why didn't I notice that earlier?! Now that Tsukiyama-san pointed it out, I feel so ashamed as her boyfriend that I didn't know what she liked...

"Well thank you Tsukiyama-san. Now I know what to buy for Touka-chan." Kaneki speeds walk with Hinami out of Tsukiyama's view. "Huh? Kaneki-kun and Little Hinami disappeared!"

"Well then Hinami let's go get Touka a present!" I said as I pushed Hinami into a store.

- 2 Hrs Later -

We were on the way back to Anteiku and turned into a dark alley. I sighed.

"It's okay Onii-chan! We can go another shopping mall to look for Onee-chan's present!"

"I hope so..."

Suddenly, a band of ghouls dropped from above and surrounded them. One of the ghouls pointed at Kaneki. "You! Tell us where is Aogiri's base if not we will kill whoever precious to you."

Shit! How could I not sense them? What should I do? Fight them and send Hinami back for help or surrender?

I kept quiet and glared at the guy. "I don't know."

"Acting innocent huh? Fine I'll take your precious thing." He and the others lunged at Hinami. They brought out Kagune to hit her but I stopped them in time with my Kagune. I turned to Hinami. "Hinami run away. I'll be fine." I smiled to assure her.

"N-No! Mother also told me to run away and she left me!" Hinami pulled my shirt.

I threw all of them onto the ground. "Do I look that weak to you Hinami?"

"B-But-"

"Go!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me and ran away crying.

"Well then what should I do about you guys?" I turned to face them but I felt something very hard hit my head and I was out like a light.

- 15 mins later -

"Onee-chan!" Hinami screamed for Touka as she slammed open the shop's staff door.

"What is it Hinami?! Why are you screaming?" Touka ran to her.

"Onii-chan is in danger!!"

Hinami explained the situation to Touka briefly before Touka took her mask and ran out alone.

Touka ran to the place where Kaneki and Hinami was but no one was there. Only blood on the floor. She took a sniff and it was Kaneki's.

"Kaneki!" Touka ran around shouting his name and looked for him everywhere but to no avail. She finally returned to the shop and had a gloomy expression on her face.

Hinami ran to her and asked, "where's Onii-chan?"

"Hinami I'm sorry I couldn't find him..." Touka looked down onto the floor.

"That can't be... How about his smell?"

"I tried but it stopped where you were." Touka clenched his fist.

Hinami dropped to the floor, kneeling and screamed. "No! I don't want to lose Onii-chan like Okaa-san! It's all my fault!" She continued screaming and cried.

- Back to Kaneki -

Kaneki moaned and opened his eyes. "Where am I?" He was tied against a wall, with his arms and legs open. He struggled to break free but failed.

"I wouldn't encourage that if I were you. Those chains are anti-ghoul. Any mistake and you could lose an arm or leg." One ghoul walked up to him.

Kaneki clicked his tongue. "What do you want?"

"I want information on Aogiri Tree. Their base, how many members are there and what place they are going to raid next..."

"I said I don't know."

"Oh? But my men told me you got caught by Aogiri once and heard of their plans."

"I don't know. Why do you need that info?" Kaneki questioned him.

"That doesn't matter. Now spit it out." The ghoul had an irritated tone in his voice.

"Are you deaf or just stupid? I told you I don't know! Now let me go!" Kaneki shouted.

"Fine. That's how you want to play it. The hard way."

There were lots of ghouls around 100 ghouls and they each prepared their Kagune. "Go." The ghoul ordered. They slashed and stabbed Kaneki. Anywhere, everywhere until his body was filled with blood. Kaneki's screams echoed around the room. Though after every 5 slashes, he regenerated.

"Willing to tell me now?"

Kaneki panted heavily. "No."

They then continued torturing him for 2 weeks.

Meanwhile...

[Touka's pov]

I paced up and down my room. Kaneki... Where are you? I miss you... I walked out of my room and opened the door to Kaneki's room. I looked around his room. A cupboard, study table with a few piles of books, a plain bed and a toilet. I walked to his bed and dropped my body on it, inhaling his smell lingering on his bed. Oh how I miss his smell. Hurry up and come home, Bakaneki...

[Touka's POV Over]

On the 103rd slashing, Kaneki finally understood how the chains worked and broke out. He caught every one off guard and killed all of them, though he had some difficulties due to the huge amount of members this organization had. His regeneration couldn't make it in time because all of them lunged at him at the same time. He dragged his body back to Anteiku, injured and sore from all the slashing.

Kaneki managed to gather all the strength he has left to jump onto someone's balcony where the lights were on. He didn't know whose room it was as he lost consciousness right after he landed on the balcony.

...

Kaneki opened his eyes."Onee-chan, Onii-chan is awake!" Hinami cried out. At the corner of his eye, Kaneki could see Touka walking towards him with tears in her eyes. Kaneki struggled to sit up, with Hinami's help. "Touka..." He stretched out his hand and Touka took it with both her hands. "You idiot..." Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Hinami wiped her tears and left the room, closing the door behind her to give them some privacy.

"Touka-chan..." Kaneki choked out.

Okay chapter 9! SOBS DONT MIND ME IM STILL CRYING OVER HIDE T_T