Chapter 11

- 30 minutes later -

Kaneki was waiting in his room for Touka to come. He has already showered and made sure he's very clean and even washed his hair and body twice.

Meanwhile, Touka was in her room, wrapped in a towel. She thought about all the scary things. Will it hurt? Will I regret it? Will he get angry if I reject him?

- Flashback of Kaneki's smiling face -

That's right... Kaneki won't get angry at me. He's kind and gentle. Okay go for it girl! You rock! Touka went to choose a sexy underwear to put on and clothes that are easy to remove.

Knock Knock. Kaneki walked to the door and opened it. "Welcome Touka-chan." He smiled warmly.

"Mm." Touka went in and Kaneki closed the door.

"Are you sure about this?" Kaneki asked.

"Yeah." She clenched her fists. "Okay." Kaneki's arms encircled around Touka's waist and he started kissing her. Touka rested her hands on shoulders and returned his kiss. It was warm and somehow soothing.

They separated for some air. Both of them stared longingly into each other's eyes.

Kaneki bent down and picked Touka up, carrying her bridal style and placed her down gently onto his bed. He climbed on top of her.

❗️Kaneki's POV❗️

I stared at Touka's face.

Oh. I forgot.

"Give me a second." I got off of her and went to lock the door. "Now no one will disturb us."

Touka blushed.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

Touka nodded. I pinned her hands down and kissed her softly and slowly. She returned the kiss. After a few seconds, I drew back and pushed her bangs to the side, showing her other blue eye. "You're beautiful, Touka-chan."

"Mm. Thank you. It's the first time a guy has told me that."

I smiled then went back to her mouth and slipped my tongue in, exploring it. She wrapped her hands around my neck and we started to French Kiss.

We separated our lips with a string of saliva connecting them and breathed heavily.

"Kaneki..."

"Touka-chan..." I moved to the side of her head and nibbled her ear then slowly moved my tongue down her neck then to her collarbone. I sucked her skin hard and continued leaving light kisses around that area. A hickey formed after a while at the skin where I sucked.

I could hear and feel Touka shudder and whimper as I did that.

My body felt hot so I took off my shirt.

[Touka's POV]
I found myself in awe of his hard, lean frame as he was before me. I tried to tear my gaze from his abs but it was no use. "When did you get so muscular?"

"Is my body considered muscular? I wouldn't know."

"Well yeah because compared to last time remember when I pulled up your shirt after you started working at Anteiku, you were much more skinnier than this and looked like a skeleton."

"S-Skeleton? That's mean."

I giggled.

"Yeah. I did work out a bit. And it's to protect this little rabbit!" Kaneki playfully pinched Touka's nose.

"Haha stop it!" I laughed.

Kaneki laughed.

[Touka's POV over]

I then continued kissing and licking Touka's neck. She kept giving out her cute noises.

"Hey Touka-chan, whenever you want to call my name, could you call me by my First Name? Because I've always wanted someone to call me by my first name other than Yomo."

"O-Okay. Ken."

"Thank you. I'm happy." I smiled.

I tugged on Touka's shirt.

"May I?" I asked for Touka's permission and she nodded. She raised her arms and I took off her shirt, revealing a lacy black bra. She looked away, blushing. I stared at her chest. Her breasts were neither big nor small. It was just nice, just the size I like. B Cup. They were full and-

"W-W-What a-are you staring at you idiot?" Touka interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh sorry. I just didn't think you were the type of girl to wear these kind of sexy underwear." I rubbed my chin.

"Liar. You're rubbing your chin."

"Ehehe you got me. Well I was just thinking how nice your breasts look, they have the size I like. And it wasn't a lie that I was thinking you didn't look like the type to wear sexy underwear."

Touka was astonished by his reply. She blushed. "T-Thank you. I was worried they weren't big enough."

"They're fine. I like them."

Touka blushed even more.

"Ahem." Touka cleared her throat. "As I was saying, I didn't know what kind of underwear men liked so I asked Kimi and she brought me to a store and chose some for me."

"You could have asked me then I would made you wear what I liked." I grinned.

"Wha?" Touka's face turned red.

I laughed. "But you wouldn't let me do that would you?"
I moved down to her chest kissed her exposed breasts. "Nngh..." Touka moaned.

I cupped both of her breasts with my hands. "Wow. I didn't know they were this soft..." I said as I squeezed her breasts.

"Ah!" Touka moaned but after that she quickly covered her mouth.

"Don't do that Touka-chan. I want to hear your voice." I activated my Kakugan and brought my Kagune out and held her hands down.

"Hey you're cheating!"

"Touka-chan's also cheating. Your voice turns me on."

"..." Touka kept quiet as she knew if she continued to argue with him, she would never win.

Kaneki trailed his hands from Touka's breasts to her stomach then to her pants. He unbuttoned her pants and took them off. Her panties matched with her bra. Black lace.

I then looked at her body. It was slim and had an hourglass shape.

"Well then where should I start?" I licked my lips.

They continued making passionate love throughout the night.

Hope you guys liked it! It was my first time writing a love scene xD