HERstory

Synopsis: Jade Thirlwall the school nerd has been having a long-term crush on the captain of the volleyball team, the very popular and beautiful Perrie Edwards. Jade hasn't had the courage to talk to Perrie knowing that they are in the opposite spectrum in high school, until a bad grade gives Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade's best friend an idea for the two students to finally interact with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Jade Thirlwall, a junior in high school and I am also known as one of the "school nerds" according to the popular kids. I wear dark-rimmed glasses, baggy sweaters and pants to school with my free flowing curly brown hair that matches my eyes, I am those nerds who averages an A and A- in all my classes. And did I mention I also have a huge crush on the captain of the volleyball team named Perrie Edwards?

You see, Perrie is the complete opposite of me; she has lusciously blonde hair, the bluest of eyes, perfect smile and gorgeous body & has impeccable style in clothes. She isn't as smart as me but she's well spoken and funny in class as we have 3 classes together in a year but she doesn't exactly talk to me but she's always kind and greets me every time we see each other in class or in the hallways but can't say the same about her teammates who don't exactly see me nor talk to me and only know me as a nerd in the classroom who some bully me once in a while. 

You can say we are at the opposite spectrum of high school students. But I think she's amazing and I can't stop thinking of her. Obviously I'm shy to talk to her in class or anywhere else and just hide in the corner or cover my face every time she sees me or smile at me, which gives my best friend Leigh-Anne who is also another nerd, a headache. She said that she can solve equations with just a snap of her fingers but she can't find the answer of how to convince me to talk to Perrie like a normal person but would instead blush tremendously and stutter on my words when she passes by.

But Leigh-Anne being the persistent little meddler that she is, had a "brilliant idea" to make me finally have the balls to talk to Perrie, 2 weeks ago:

FLASHBACK:

Leigh-Anne and I were the first ones to enter our History class as usual and saw a paper on our desks faced down; as I turned it around, it was our midterms exam from 2 days ago, as usual; I had an A- & Leigh who was sitting beside me had an A. She was more into History than I am so I wasn't surprised but I was satisfied with my score and told her I was proud of her. We saw numerous students beginning to enter the room and looking their own papers seeing their scores which I could hear were a strung of frustrated groans and cheers knowing what scores they had without even looking at their papers. I then saw Perrie enter the room looking stunning as ever followed by her teammate and best friend Jesy & Perrie's rumored suitor Alex who was the captain of the soccer team. Perrie's chair was behind Leigh-Anne's while Jesy was behind mine and Alex was behind Perrie's. I was looking forward and trying not to look a little irritated while hearing Alex trying to ask Perrie out on a date which I heard her decline nicely and hearing Jesy chuckling at the boy's rejection.

 I was looking forward and trying not to look a little irritated while hearing Alex trying to ask Perrie out on a date which I heard her decline nicely and hearing Jesy chuckling at the boy's rejection