Welcome to the World, Little One

SYNOPSIS: A very pregnant Perrie gets upset about Jade's suggestion on what to name their baby with their best friend Leigh-Anne also giving her honest opinion about it. Story leads up until the baby was born.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leigh-Anne was finishing up dinner for her and her best friends who are almost on their way home from Perrie's doctor's appointment. You see, she met both Jade and Perrie in college as Jade was her roommate and Perrie was their neighbor who lived two doors down from them, she and Jade became instant friends as soon as they met and they kept running into Perrie in the hallways and always greeted each other. Then 2 months later, Perrie had the guts to ask Jade out and the rest was history. 

Fast forward 7 years later, they have been even closer as ever as the years gone by with them having their own successful jobs, Leigh finished interior designing and has been working for  Victoria Beckham while Perrie graduated Mass Communications and works as a news anchor for the BBC two news and Jade graduated accountancy and has numerous clientele who are celebrities in the UK. Perrie and Jade married right after college but waited to be financially stable before they decided to start a family and Perrie agreed to carry the baby while Jade's brother Karl volunteered to be the sperm donor. Now she's 8 1/2 months pregnant with Leigh-Anne to be the godmother. So you can say they've all been living the dream. 

Leigh-Anne placed the lasagna on the middle of the dinning table and took out the freshly baked garlic bread from the oven when she heard keys jiggling and voices by the front door, it must be her best friends.

Jade: Yes.

Perrie: No.

Jade: Yes!

Perrie: I said "No", Jade!

Leigh: Oh. That can't be good. 

A very pregnant Perrie entered the dinning table looking a little irritated with a equally irritated Jade following behind her.

Jade: Ok, give me one good reason you disagree.

Perrie: Because it sucks. There! That's your reason. (As she kissed Leigh-Anne's cheek before struggling to take a seat on the dinning chair)

Leigh: Uhhhh.. Should I leave you guys for a sec?

Jade: No, no Leigh. It's ok. Perrie's just being stubborn. (she also kissed Leigh-Anne's cheek before taking a seat opposite of Perrie who was giving her a glare)

Perrie: I am NOT being stubborn. You're the one who's being stubborn.

Jade: Really? Explain why. (As she poured herself a glass of lemonade and taking a sip)

Perrie: We are NOT naming our child "Persephone" or "Hermes".

Leigh-Anne: "Persephone"?! "Hermes"? (Trying to hide her disgust)

Jade: Why not? It sounds so regal, Greek and very distinguishable.

Perrie: It sounds wrong! Listen, "Hermes Edwards-Thirlwall" or "Persephone Edwards-Thirlwall" DOES THAT NOT SOUND UGLY TO YOU?! Leigh? Back me up here! (while furiously started eating the garlic bread from the table)

Leigh-Anne: I mean, sorry Jade. But it does NOT sound great at all. I mean, I know you love Greek mythology, but from all the names to chose for your kid. You chose those?! WHY?! (Looking over the older Geordie as she started serving her pregnant friend the food she cooked for them. Since Perrie couldn't reach the lasagna due to her huge belly.)