10,000 More.. and more WITH YOU (Part 2)

It's been a rough few weeks so here's a little something for all your patience. This chapter came out longer than expected and I apologize once again. My brain has been working overdrive that's for sure :)

Part of the plot was requested by Oneandonly_keary. I Hope y'all can enjoy.

Chapter 2 – Jade's Surprise

1 week before the anniversary:

Jade's POV:

3 years... Has it been 3 years? Well, technically 3 years since we've been together as a couple but around 6 years of knowing each other and I fell in love with Perrie for all those 6 years. How can I be so lucky? She is best blessing I could ever ask for. She is everything I want in a partner. She makes me happy, and I always do my best to make her equally as happy as she makes me if not more.

I've been struggling with what I would give her in our 3rd anniversary, I tried asking her a dozen times already but she keeps reminding me that she does not need anything else because I alone was already a gift to her and me acting like a fool who always blushes like a maniac  every time she says it so that doesn't help me one bit. I was in a brink of giving up and just surprise her with my famous roast dinner and maybe give her a little private performance ;) since Perrie ALWAYS says it'll FOREVER be her favorite show that'll she never be tired of watching (if you know what I mean) BUT I have to make it extra special that Perrie will never expect since those plans will eventually happen. ;)

No one's POV:

The idea came into Jade's mind 2 weeks ago, they were both laying in bed very early in the morning all cuddled up, when Hatchi their dog suddenly jumped in between them and decided to become a little diva and scootched in between them craving for attention. Perrie snickered and stroked the pomeranian's fur gently seeing it relax in her touch with Jade looking at her girlfriend lovingly as she sees her looking at their dog with a small frown forming in the blonde's face all of the sudden which confused her.

Perrie: Hatchi's been extra clingy these past few weeks if that's even possible. He always follows us around the house more than usual and has been usually quiet and prefers to snuggle with us every time we sleep. I think he still misses Travis.

Jade nodded in agreement when she saw the small doggo looking at her with his famous puppy dog eyes that can melt your heart. She let her hand out and the dog snuggled closer to Jade thinking it's an invite to come closer. It was Jade's turn to stroke the Pomeranian's fur and it wagged its tail in appreciation.

It's been a month since Jade and Perrie's other dog Travis, a french bulldog died due to an inheritable disease which causes it's bones to become brittle in an early age and caused him to become very weak and become very sickly. The bulldog left them at an early age of 4 years old. Travis was younger than Hatchi who was now 6 years old so they were very close and Hatchi always looked after it until Travis' last breath which took a toll not only to both geordies, but also to their little lion-dog. Both girls were actually planning to add another puppy to their family for months but they decided to get one as soon as they have a longer break from touring so they can train it & give the attention the new puppy deserves but was also put in the back burner due to Travis' death. So when Perrie got up from the bed and kissed her girlfriend saying she's going to start breakfast and left the room, Jade whispered to Hatchi's ear while still stroking the little furball's mane and talking to him hoping her girlfriend won't hear &  Hatchi can keep a secret.

Jade: I think it's time we have another little ball of fur running around the house. Don't you agree little guy?

Hatchi looking at Jade with curious eyes obviously not understanding what the brunette in saying but knowing she's talking to him with a small smile appearing in her face in which he sees it as a good sign, he stands up and licks her face as a sign of affection in which Jade interprets it as a "Yes". So it's settled. She's give not only Perrie a gift but also Hatchi and their little family.