Dancing in your Mind

SYNOPSIS: It's summertime and Perrie was asked by her mom to pick up her younger sister, Hailey from her dance class where Perrie seemed to be smitten by her sister's dance teacher; Jade Thirlwall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All the things that I used to say

All the words that got in the way

All the things that I used to know

Have gone out the window

All the things that she used to bring

All the songs she used to sing

All the favorite TV shows

Have gone out the window"

I love this song! I was jamming to Sugar Ray on the radio on my way home from softball practice one day when suddenly my phone rang beside me and seeing Mom's face pop up on the screen. I lowered the volume of the radio as I answered it and put it on speaker mode.

Perrie: Hello Mom, what's up?

Mom: Hello honey! Are you home yet?

Perrie: No, i'll be there in about another 10 minutes I guess?

Mom: Oh good, can you do me one favor? I'll be stuck at work for another hour and I was suppose to pick up Hailey from her dance class in 15 mins. Could you please pick her up instead?

Perrie: Sure mom, just text me the address and I'll pick her up before heading home.

Mom: Thanks hon. Drive safely.

I parked my car near a gas station and decided to refill the tank while waiting for mom's text. After a minute or two, I got the address and bought a kitkat in the convenience store before heading to the dance studio.

As I arrived, I saw the building of the studio with the lettering "Thirlwall Dance Studio" on a sign in front, I locked the car doors before entering the building, I was greeted by a receptionist with a smile.

Receptionist: Hello Miss, how can I help you?

Perrie: Hi, I'm Perrie Edwards and I'm suppose to pick up my sister Hailey Edwards from her dance class right now?

Receptionist: Oh yes, Debbie did call up to say Hailey's sister will pick her up instead. Do you have an ID you can show me? Since her mother usually picks her up, we just want to keep a record of whoever is taking the kids home that we are not familiar with.

I nodded in agreement and pulled out my school ID and the lady on the counter photocopied it before returning it back to me.

Reception: Thank you so much Miss, Hailey's dance class is in the 2nd door on the right.

She pointed to a hallway where there were about probably 2 doors on each side. I looked over a room on the far right area where you can see the inside of the studio through the windows and I was looking at the kids who were dancing probably around 10 of them ranging from maybe 6-8 years age bracket just like Hailey who was 6. I saw them laughing and stretching signaling that they were done for the day. I then caught a glimpse of her teacher and I was left star-struck of what I saw.

 I then caught a glimpse of her teacher and I was left star-struck of what I saw