No More Secret Love Songs

SYNOPSIS: This was during the Get Weird Era. Where Zayn dumped Perrie and Jade was there to pick up the pieces. They started having a secret relationship because their label wanted Perrie & Zayn keep their break-up a secret for as long as they can because they didn't want to jeopardize both Little Mix's and Zayn's upcoming album launches and put their careers in jeopardy, which inspired both Jade and Perrie to write a song about their forbidden love. Will they stay strong together? Or will it be too much for the popstar couple?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 2015:

Jade was stomping around her and Perrie's shared apartment after their meeting with their label earlier this afternoon. As soon as she entered, she slammed the door in her and her secret girlfriend's bedroom while Perrie was stuck rooted by the front door, not knowing how to handle this situation. She knows her girlfriend is beyond pissed but she doesn't know if she will give her some space or comfort her directly. Going with her gut instinct, she slowly removed her shoes by the front door and slowly made her way towards the bedroom and opened the door, her heart broke when she saw the usual bubbly brown haired Geordie sitting on the bed with her back leaning against the headrest, knees to her chest & clutching a pillow with her arms crossed. There were tears in her eyes as she was looking straight ahead with anger, disappointment and frustration written all over her. Perrie, walked towards her girlfriend and gently sat down on the bed facing Jade, she slowly reached out her right hand started rubbing the older Geordie's crossed- arms lightly trying to calm her down.

Jade: It's just not fair. How can they do this to us. (still looking straight ahead not looking into her girlfriend's eyes)

Perrie: *sighing* I know Baba. But they think it's for the best. For our careers.

Jade: Really?! Letting a male feature in a song that WE wrote that is about an LGBTQ struggle with love? Perrie! THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE OUR COMING OUT SONG! WE wrote this for US! N-N-Now we're just going to let the label tarnish it and make it about a generic heterosexual secret relationship song? Ugh! That is so f-f-f*cked up! (she started sobbing harder and covered her eyes with her palms due to utter frustration)

Backstory:

Jade had been in love with Perrie ever since they won X-factor, she was too shy to admit to her at first that she had fallen for one of her best friends who happened to be her bandmate as well. When she started to had the guts to tell her, she found out that Perrie was already dating Zayn Malik from One Direction and the media and label were loving it since 1D was already a booming boyband and since Little Mix was just starting, it was good publicity that one of the members was dating a much more popular artist, so Jade thought that telling Perrie about her feelings for her was not a good idea for now. At first, Jade thought her feelings for her blonde best friend would wither but it apparently grew stronger as time passed by so she knew it wasn't a nonchalant thing. 

After a year of stronger feelings when she decided to confess to Perrie once again. The blonde singer was suddenly engaged to the dark-haired, bad boy singer which broke Jade's heart into a million pieces. She thought she lost her chance and just decided to move on since she saw how much the blue-eyed singer loved him. They were engaged for almost 1 1/2 when Zayn started to become very secretive and distant towards Perrie, whenever he was with her, he always seemed to be non-attentive to her and their plans for the wedding always end up with him telling her that they are not in a rush and that he has been busy with tour and the band. Then there were also rumors started to circulate that her fiancé was cheating on her but she seem blinded by her emotions and chose not to believe it and continued to trust him.