10,000 More.. and more WITH YOU (Part 1)

A fluffy story of Jerrie in their 3rd Anniversary & the girlfriends plan a surprise for one another. Perrie plans to make it very special by singing 10,000 hours accompanied by her brother Jonnie, her half-sister Caitlin & a few other important loved ones tagging along. Not to mention she also plans on asking a very special question to her girl. While Jade's surprise is to adopt a little furry friend that Perrie has been dreaming to include in their little family since one of the dogs passed away a few months ago. Can they keep their surprises from one other before the big day? 

Part of the plot was requested by Oneandonly_keary. I Hope y'all can enjoy.

Perrie's POV:

I can't believe it's been 3 years since Jade and I have been a couple! Not gonna lie, those have been no doubt the best years in my life so far! You know what they say that "nobody's perfect"? Well, I beg to differ, because to me, Jade is the most perfect person in the world! She's everything I could need and she has been the best thing that I have in my life and I know that I don't need anything or anyone else as long as she's with me.

I knew since the 1st day we met at the X-factor auditions, that she will most likely be a part of my life from then and there and I wasn't wrong. We started out as friends, then best friends to friends with benefits, then eventually 3 years after winning X-factor, I finally got the balls enough to tell her how I felt (with a little pushing and shoving from Jesy and Leigh, LITERALLY!) and to my utter surprise, Jade felt the same way and I couldn't help myself that day but just scream to the top of my lungs in the hotel balcony where I wasn't aware that A LOT of Mixers were hanging outside the hotel and heard me. I wasn't planning to let everyone know this way, but they couldn't be happier and just screamed, supported, and cheered us on while Jade and I were waving from the balcony, feeling like the royal family who just got married reenacting like we are in the Royal balcony. 3 years later after everything we're been through, I'm finally ready to make my gorgeous girlfriend Jade Thirlwall my wife.

I told my family first a month ago about it and they were so supportive that they almost spilled the beans multiple times to multiple people due to their excitement. They love Jade so much and they already considered her as their family, sometimes more than me. But I don't mind as long as they love her and they wanted to be there with me when I ask her. Jonnie and Caitlin asked me if there's anything they can do for the engagement and it gave be an idea as we spent the whole night working on a perfect way fro me to propose.

3 weeks ago, I asked a favor from my cousin Ellie to take Jade out for a few hours so I can talk to her family which included her Dad, mom, Karl & her wife. I knew I had to have a support system back then just in case I make a fool out of my girlfriend's family so I decided to bring my dad and mom along. So as we came in the Thirlwall residences, I guess the family can sense what's about to happen when we all sat down in the dining table since Norma can't stop the smile plastered on her face and Karl took his son Carl and daughter Amara upstairs so the grown-ups and talk without the possibility of them knowing and spoil Jade of the surprise. So once my mom held my hand, I asked the Thirlwall family if I can have Jade's hand in marriage and the next thing I heard was Jade's dad opening up the wine bottle that was sitting at the kitchen island and Norma practically running towards me to hug me and the rest of the people clapping and cheering and I had to ask as Mr. Thirlwall was pouring our wine in glasses and Norma was holding me tight if it was a "Yes". She lightly slapped my face and telling me that she was waiting for me to pop the question ever since Jade & I first announced our relationship. I can't help but smile and be teary-eyed as we toasted our celebration. 

Unfortunately we were in the middle of the celebration when my phone started beeping nonstop with Ellie flooding me with countless text messages saying that they are heading home since the mall closed down due to a power shortage. Unfortunately, I didn't get her text messages right away because the cellphone towers were going haywire that day, so once they came to me it was like a surge of messages telling me that how near they were to the house until the last text message came saying "we are a block away" which meant less than 2 mins till they arrive. I told everyone about the predicament and we all started to panic and Karl saw Jade's car beginning to park in the driveway, we all started to clean up, throwing the 2 bottles of wine, putting the glasses in a plastic bag by the sink so Jade won't see and there was me, thinking how my parents and I would leave the premises since I told Jade I'll be visiting my mother's. As Jade got out of the car, I pushed my parents towards the backyard and we all have to sneak from the back while the rest of the Thirlwalls will try to cover us. Jade entered the home along with Ellie who keeps texting me and I can't reply due to the fact that I am crouched down in Jade's backyard trying to sneak both my parents and myself out of there without Jade seeing us. I can hear distant chattering from inside the household and I can hear my girlfriend talking to her mom in the kitchen, we began tiptoeing around the house to the front porch towards dad's car which was on the other side of the road. It was a good thing my dad just had a new paint job on his car just last week so Jade didn't recognize it. As we were approaching the sidewalk, I saw the door opening and a streak of brown hair that I know to well was attempting to head out, overhearing she said she needs to get something from her car, I told my parents to duck by the bushes while I dove towards Jade's car not thinking of this through. It's a good thing that Karl and Ellie pulled her back in and they offered get her bags for her. Karl and Ellie approached the car with shocked faces seeing me bent down like an idiot by the car and asking them for assistance to sneak us back to the car. We sped off as soon as we got into dad's car with me thinking; "Well THAT went well!".