Only The Beginning

Napa Valley California, Wine country.  The sun peaked in between the mountains, light shafts leaked into the valley covering it in a warm yellow glow. 

Vineyards filled with succulent grapes bathed in light from the sunset, long, dark shadows casted behind them.  In the middle of the vineyard, atop a small hill, a large beautiful Italian styled villa lay surrounded by a short wall of stone, outlining the top of the stone lay a hedge wall. 

Long silver metal poles stand out of the hedge every precisely every 15 feet.  A soft glow of yellow beaming from the light on top of them.  A dark green gate stood open leading into a roundabout with a fountain in the middle.  Tall baby trees lined the road toward the fountain, and at the apex of the round lie the entrance hall of the villa. 

Controlled growth of ivy wrapped around the stone pillars beneath the roof of the outside patio hall, There a chauffeur collected the keys of each guest, and led drivers of other guests into the designated parking. 
The sound of music, cheers, talking, and bustling clatter of plates, kitchen utensils, bled from the inside of the Villa. 

Through the enormous door many women in extravagant dresses and men in full tuxedos accompanied their friends and partners, enjoying the festivities offered.  Servers in salmon colored vests scattered around tending to the guests, each one holding either wine, champagne, cheeses and charcuterie. 

Further into the back of the villa, a large patio opened up, a stage with a live band playing tones of classical music to soft slow jazz, fire heaters sprung across every corner, tables filled with people enjoying their time together. A dance floor filled with couples lay in front of the band. 

The sweet aroma of wine and grapes mixed in the air.  The night was nearing, but the party had just started.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

Gale leaned over a second floor balcony, scanning the crowd for anything interesting.  In his hand he held a goblet of wine.  He swirled it around boredly while he watched the festivities on the ground floor. 

Extravagant parties weren't new to him, this was just another public relations event to celebrate his successful research contract. 

He had inherited the Family business at a young age, trained on how to run a super corporation since he was a teen, Gale was no stranger to company trading, resource management and public relations and appearances. 

He had adapted into today's social media, catering to his and younger generations from posting serious breakthroughs of projects he led, and the occasional meme to relate with the present ethos, being an idolization of a leading model of society.

Gale took a look at his phone with a notification, the news headline "Gale Aurum donates over 3 million dollars to aid with the restoration of National parks burned by the California Wildfires spanning from fires from 2016 to 2019". 

He was passionate with his work, but his good standing in the public eye only suppressed his inner demons.  Gale was looking for some kind of meaning, he longed for the right person, someone he could trust, someone who wouldn't talk or get into celebrity gossip. 

He put his phone away, and took a sip of the crimson liquid in the goblet he was twirling, and looked back in the crowd.

The sunlight was dying, but here in the fading glow of the sunset something caught his eye.

There he saw her.

Soooo??? What do you guys think?? I absolutely looooooove this ... hope you do too!!

Poof, happiness glitter. Have a shiny day!!
 ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *'