Behind Closed Doors, part 1 (sex scene)

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

Gale sits back, and takes a breath.  "One can never be more careful, especially in these days of social media.  I apologize for snooping around as both my cautiousness and curiosity got the better of me" He said softly, with a more casual tone. 

"It was more curious about where I saw you from,  I had a gut feeling that I could trust you, you can assure that". He said in a calm warm voice. He stood up, now towering over the girl.

"In all honesty, I wanted to get to know you more, but seeing that note.  I had to act". He paused moving close enough to smell Rebecca's sweet scent.

"We had just met, not moments ago, but in that little time we had spent together, I knew there was something between us.  There was a spark.  Our kiss, only fed the growing ember of my desire for you"  He placed his fingers underneath the flustered Rebecca's chin. 

Her cheeks were red from her sudden outburst, and from the alcohol intake.  However, she seemed to relax, her shoulders no longer tensed as he held her chin to tilt it up, forcing her to stare into his eyes.

Again, just like when they met.

Silence. 

The world slowed, and went out of focus.  Muffled sounds of hearty laughs and conversations bled from the outside into the open patio door.

He leaned again to kiss her forehead, and then moved down to press his lips on hers. Cherry chapstick, Just as he thought from the last kiss, but it doesn't matter. 

He enjoyed every second, her succulent softness sent a shimmering feeling of delight.  He Slowly slid both his hands up Rebecca's arms, and then her shoulders, he leaned in more as he pressed against her lips harder, their kiss lasting longer as their lips moved faster, and with passion. 

His breathing grew heavy, He'd let go off the kiss a couple of seconds and flung Rebecca onto the loveseat, only to rip his bowtie off as it felt like it was choking his neck, and placed himself over her, Both his hands landing on Rebeccas wrists holding her down and kneeling on a cushion while the other foot planted on the floor, trapping the girl in between his legs.

He looked down and stared in her deep blue eyes, which stared back at him with a mixed feeling of shock, awe and.. Desire... as if lustful thoughts run through her mind.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

"Don't you suppose you could have asked? Or had the curtesy to inform me that you were learning all about me while I was just sitting here?" She begins a little angry though suddenly seeing him stand and tower over her she felt very small and lost her bold attitude.

She swallows hard and nervously grips the sides of her dress where her hands rested. She felt as if her voice was trapped as he lifts her chin to look at him.

Her heart was racing and a rush of emotions filled her. She was rather angry he had done something like that, however he showed it to her so maybe she didn't need to be. He also saved her from a lot of trouble with the manager and offered her a very good job.

One that would mean she would have a better chance to see him as frequently as she wished. Her anger washed away and the fear subsided. He was only being smart and there was no need for her to be upset with that.