And So It Began

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

They made it up to the second floor landing, Gales personal room attendant waited by his door. She nodded as Gale flashed her a glance, then opened the door for him and his company.

Gale led Rebecca to a loveseat within the living area of his suite. There a bar with freshly stocked liquor of all kinds lay.

Gale helped her get a comfortable seat, then went for the bar. He assumed she was in shock of what just happened.

He camly took his suit jacket off, hanging it on a coat rack on his way to the bar. He took two cups from underneath and placed them on the table.

"Well wasn't that a wild ride" he chuckled.

"Drink?" he asked as he tilted his head,
a natural smile fell upon his closed lips, as he gazed into her blue eyes.

She looked pure, the sense of possessiveness had came back, and having her with him could not make him feel anymore happier.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca . 。・゚☆ .

Her heart was still racing from all of it, she had no doubt this was all over every social media with some wild and inappropriate or inaccurate caption of the love at the rich party.
She was only curious about what his impute on the dance was, and several other questions that tosses about her head very wildly.

She follows him into the room, glancing around as she makes her way to the seat, she gathers her large dress in her arms a bit as she sits to avoid it getting too wrinkled but she wasn't all too worried about it.

Now that she could see him better with the jacket removed she could see while he may just be a businessman like the others he wasn't one who let his body fall into ruin.

She smiles and gives a nod "Yes please" she says as she folds her hands into her lap and looks over the room again "Nothing too strong" she adds.

She couldn't tell if all the excitement was making her feel bubbly and lightheaded or the half empty glass she has set down before being swept away.

She blushes a little as she gazes back at him, even without the suns golden help he was as gorgeous on his own. She felt rather important being the one chosen for such a elaborate dance.

"Why is it you danced with me?" She asks curiously tilting her head a little. So many important people and she was picked. Maybe randomly then.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

He started on the drinks, making himself a long island iced tea with a splash of blue Curacao, thus turning it into an "AMF" (adios mother fucker).

Rebecca had asked him why he chose her. He answered, looking for lemon liquor for the girl, focused on his mixology. "Don't know. Something pulled me to do so". He answered honestly.

An ounce of midori, not too much as per her request, an ounce of vodka, a splash of lemon juice.

He then follows up "you look familiar you know. Its like I've seen you before" He paused. "It's not just that... Something within me desired for you" He said, cutting a lime in half, the knife tapped on the wooden counter, he paused again.