Waking Up In Heaven

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

Gales Vision was blurry. He tried to move, but felt something heavy on his left arm. He rubbed his eyes with his free arm and when his vision cleared up he smiled.

There layed Rebecca, Just as beautiful as he had seen her. Strands of golden hair fell onto his arm across his face as she slumbered. Her arms tucked in, as she seemed to have moved closer to him as they slept. Her arm wrapped around him, her forearm was on his chest, and palm lay just on his pec. He smiled, and kissed her forehead.

The room was dim, rays of sunshine barely peaked the closed blinds.

He ran his fingers on Rebecca's hair, and cheek, taking the strands from her face and placing them behind her ear. Enjoying the moment before he slowly moved her head onto the pillow, Her body seemed to subconsciously protest as her eyebrows scrunched, and lips pursed as she grabbed onto the side of his robe weakly tugging against it as he was getting up before ultimately lying limp on the empty space he had left behind.

He had opened the blinds slightly, the sun was peeking out of the hills from the horizon. The vineyards were covered in dew, and the patio was bare of any signs that there was even a party, the only signs were the rest of the janitors and pack up crew taking the stage and dancefloor apart.

He ordered for Rebecca's purse to be delivered, before taking a warm shower. He got dressed up in a white T shirt which outlined his athletic form, and dark brown silk lined pajama pants. He unlocked the bedroom door, more light bled into the room as the living space had been cleaned by room service.

The bar was no longer stocked, instead there were a series of plates and kitchenware. He opened the doors to the patio, letting the cool fresh morning air in. On the table he saw the morning after pill. Which he took and along with a glass of water, he left on the end table next to the sleeping Rebecca, admiring her as he set the medicine and cup down.

He answered the door to a young server, who had a golden purse, with the same style as Rebecca's dress. He thanked him, and gave him a $100 Dollar tip for his trouble.

He then got a message from the taylor and the Tiffany's company over the phone confirming the Taylor and a design team coming in later today for lunch to meet Rebecca and for them to do a collaboration with her into making a new dress.

"What happened to the original?" a message from the design team

He replied in text "Spilt wine all over, will take responsibility, all expenses has been paid for with your boss, I'm keeping the dress, there will be no objections as it has already been purchased"

"And send" he said to himself.

He turned on the espresso machine, and milk heater and frother that came in the kitchen adjacent the living space, not to long ago the counter was filled with all types of alcohol making a makeshift bar. He then went through the fridge and grabbed a carton of eggs, a couple slices of bacon and took out prosciutto and pastrami style smoked salmon. The room filled with an aroma of cooked meat and spices He fried Bacon and eggs, over easy, seasoning them with different kinds of herbs and spices.

He made garlic butter and spread it on the white bread, placing it in the small toaster overn to toast while he tended to the bacon and eggs. The espresso machine beeped done, and he placed the warm frothed milk underneath the nozzle pressing down a lever which filled the rest of the cup up with the dark caffeinated liquid. Taking a sip and letting out a 'mmm' feeling the warm liquid travel down his throat, warming him up.