Behind Closed Doors, part 3 (sex scene)

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

"I know you want me" He grunted.

"I want you to beg" adjusting her closer to him as he said, his balls slammed against the bottom of her ass, his member throbbed erect and wet from both her pussy juices, saliva and cum. Their moist sweat made the space between them humid, as if they were in a sauna.

"You said you had to beg for some modeling gigs. I want you to beg for me" He repeated, placing both his hands on her waist, continuing to rub the bottom of his shaft on her pussy's clit, as well as the base of his member, and top of his scrotum near the opening of her pussy

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She blushes a little and smiles happily at the rewarding words, perhaps it was a little silly however she found just those two words worth every struggle she went through just a few moments before and to get them said to her again she was eager and willing to repeat that or more of his asking.

Her hands quickly go to his shoulders as she's lifted though they were only there for a moment since she was tossed onto the bed once again for his taking. She blushes a little as she watches him crawl up closer to her and felt their wet eager parts rubbing.

She gives a small whimper, she had seen enough of this side of him to know she'd be expected to earn her wants instead of simply receiving them which made her a little pouty. Her small whimpers and moans as he rubs against her teasingly end quickly in loud gasps as she hears fabric ripping.

She looks at him shocked, while she was eager for the activity ripping the clothing off seemed a little excessive "Ohh ... Dont ..." she whines soflty with a small sad frown as she gently tries to push his hands away knowing full well she'd never be able to make him stop.

She was a little sad to see the beautiful dress she was planning on cherish due to the man she met while wearing it get ripped away. Not to mention that wasn't a simple cheap dress she had been given simply because it looked nice with her eyes. "Don't ruin it ..." she says softly before giving up trying to stop his hands and lay back with a small sigh of defeat.

She began to become a little worried that the company who gave her the dress to wear would be upset by its being destroyed, hopefully she'd pass under the radar on that particular dress. She blushes a little as she notices he had stopped and was looking at her, this didn't help her already quickly beating heart. She looks at him a little surprised, she was right about having to beg. She swallows hard and chews on her lower lip, she could feel the heat coming off his body and mangling with hers which only made Her much warmer.

She inhales sharply and gives a small moan as he rubs against her. She gives a small whimper then soflty says "Please ..." she pauses for a moment then begins again in a soft tone.

"Please... I want you so badly ..." she whispers, blushing with embarrassment from the words.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

He raised, and eyebrow.  His grip on her hips tightened as his nails dug into her skin.  "I didn't hear you" he growled back

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She gasps and gives a small squeal of a little pain then whimpers softly "I-I want you" she moans out at a more normal tone before adding "Please ...?" While blushing brightly.