The Deal

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

Gale jogged briskly, but enough to have a conversation with Rebecca, talking about his knowledge of wine, how it is made, how the different environment, weather, and even level of the earth changes the taste of the wine. He gave more detail on what he did, and asked her a couple of questions about both her work and personal life.

He then asked about what she planned on doing, if shed take the Victorias Secret or H&M Modeling. Muttering "How about you ask for some of Victoria's prototype design lingerie, and I can be the judge of that" in a mischievous tone.

"As much as I prefer that people would not see you in lingerie, it is part of the modeling career. I am very possessive you know. At least I'd get to be the one to take it off" He winked at her, chuckling under his breath as they jogged. imagining Rebecca in a full bodied lingerie, undoing them and taking them off as if the clothes were wrapping paper, and she was the present.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She nods soflty, trying gather herself and take her mind from the heart racing moment. She jogs along side him, sipping her water on occasion as she began to grow tired and very warm once again. Most of the time she listened as he spoke since she had nearly no experience of what it is he did or wine at all really. She really didn't have any input or good responses since she was at a loss with his interests and work.

"I- I haven't decided..." she says softly while thinking. She still wasn't any closer to a decision. There were many big aspects of both that made her want to pick that one however she really loved something from the other which just led to a complete circle of conflict over and over till she was dizzy.

She blushes brightly and looks at him a little surprised "Wouldn't it be simpler if I bought lingerie and just wore it for you? It works the same way, especially if I get it from Victoria secrets" she points out before falling silent while thinking "What do you think I should do? In your best none biased opinion. You can't pick one simply because of how you think of me. Which do you think I should do that would result in the best interest of me?" She asks curiously as she glances over at him then back at where she was running so she didn't fall, again.

She could only take so much humiliation for one day and she had already hit it. Plus she'd probably have a sore bump on her head for far too long

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

"Well yeah, that would be much simpler. I'll trust you in the lingerie department" He responded, already assuming that they were to do the deed. He paused as she asked him the question of which offer to take.

"Both would fit you well, But because of Victoria's secret bigger name within the industry, I feel that would get you better reputation, along with our little stunt I suppose" He remembered some social media posts trying to find out who exactly Rebacca was.

"And anyways..." He continued, breathing in between words "Victoria's secret models' pictures are mostly seen by women. They are a company catered to selling to women, and most of the people who do shop in their stores are women. Maybe women who even wished they were you" He complimented her.

"Besides it is a better ring to it, a sexier ring to it" He explaimed. "And it would be a plus for you to get the exclusive lingerie, for my eyes only" He said giving her a slap on the ass as they jogged, Villa now in view.