Just A Jog .. Right? (Sex Scene)

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

Gale hid in the shadows, controling his breathing quickly.  He watched the door until Rebecca's small frame slipped in quickly, but then slowed down searching for where might have gone.  The Shed was dark, the only source of light was a dimly lit bulb and the light coming from the cracks in the wood, and from the slightly opened door. 

He stalked her as if he was hunting, waiting for her to drop her guard, She started to go into a light jog and as she did, Gale slammed the door behind her causing the shack to vibrate, the slaming sound echoed in the room, some tools had dropped from the work benches in the corner.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She screams startled and honestly rather scared, she had never expected him behind her. She quickly turns around, one over the other foot causing her to tumble down to the ground. Landing with a thud and smacking her head. She winces a little and groans between heavy pants for breath from running with him.

She carefully props herself up on her elbows, one of her hands going behind her and gently rubbing the back of her head where she had hit it. Luckily beside taking the tumble she couldn't see any problems. There was no blood and she wasn't completely discombobulated or even unconscious. Just a little hurt.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

He swiftly moves toward her still as she regained her bearing.  He would have helped her but noticed her on her elbows. The stating ring of the light helped hide his shuffled footsteps toward her, then swooped down behind her placing covering her mouth before she could scream, he loomed over her pulling her up on on her knees, his crotch pressed against her ass and his other arm crawled from underneath her sports bra, groping her breasts. 

"shhhh" he struggled to talk as both were breathing hard from the sprint, and she began to resist out of instinct and surprise.  He didn't stop, he kept whispering "shhh.. shhh" in her ear "let it happen" his breath shook, his hand squeezed her breast while his other squeezed her cheeks as it covered her mouth pulling her upright, using his chest as a wall for the back of her head to be pushed against as she is held against him forcibly.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She looks at him surprised with wide eyes as he covers her mouths, she furrows her brows confused. At first she thought he was helping her up until he started feeling her breasts a little. She gently grabs the writs of his hand that covered her mouth to push it away and ask what he was doing but she pauses at his words.

She keeps her hand there as he pulls her up, her breathing was growing more steady and almost settling however her heart was still racing mostly from being scared so badly.

She tilts her up as much as Possible to peer up at him questioningly. Of course she had no objection to him feeling her up however she was slightly confused.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

"you caught up pretty quickly, I'm impressed" he whispered.  "such feats should be rewarded" his warm breath filled her ear, as he moved the palm that groped her breast down into her leggings, and onto her crotch. 

He sucked on her neck, right as he started hooking and wiggling his middle finger in between her pussly lips, pressing against her clit and prodding the tip of his finger in and out of her hole.  His other two fingers massage her outer labia as he did so.  The sweat from all her running helped smoothing out his fingers movements as a natural lubricant. 

He feels her body arch in pleasure as time passed, pressing his crotch against her ass.  She starts to shake, and convulse then slides his hand out with fingers moist of of her cum.  The thought of fondling with her in a place with the risk of being caught only enticed his excitement.  Pull off her neck, then Helps her to her feet, her knees seemed to wobble as she got up.

"You didn't seem to object" he whispered, groping her ass as she pushed her gently leading her toward the exit door, picking up the bottles of water they had dropped on the way in the shack.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She whimpers softly against his hand as he starts sucking her neck then more when he starts to tease her. She inhales sharply and moans soflty as her thigh begin to grow weak and her knees wobbly under the pleasure.

Her heart races a bit and the lovely idea of having sex there dawned on her, she felt all to shy to ask or even beg for it. She moans softly and subconsciously presses herself back against him back as she became more excited and slightly desperate for him. She blushes a little and holds back a small disappointed whine as he begins to move away from her even after she had gone through her orgasm.

After she carefully stands she looks at him, blushing more "i-I'm not .. I mean I don't" she stumbles soflty as she walks with him, following his lead. She grabs her water bottle she had dropped when she fell as she continued to follow him then look around a little.

The old place was actually very interesting looking and she figured it must have been rather pretty when it was all new and fixed up. However it being run down also gave  its own cool sense of beauty. 'I just got finger fucked in abandoned barn...' her heart raced at the thought.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

Gale opened the door, squinting his eyes as it adjusted from the light of the sun, and to half a step out . "Shall we?" he asked giving her way to let her out first, pointing outwards with palm  faced up, the same hand that was still a bit  moist from exploring her crotch.  He checked the time on his watch, It had been over 30 minutes since they left the villa. 

"I'm not done with you yet", he whispered in an seductive and playful tone to the passing Rebecca, staring into her serene blue eyes as she glanced at him.

Thanks for reading!

Poof, happiness glitter. Have a shiny day!!
 ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *'