Behind Closed Doors, part 4 (sex scene)

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She gasps deeply, inhaling deeply and sharply as her neck is released and grants more air into her lungs. She whimpers and moans loudly, until her throat became rough and sore, she blushes a little and looks up at him before giving a small nod and doing as told.

She gently lifts her shaky legs and wraps them around his waist, hooking one ankle on the other to keep them wrapped tightly around him even through the rough thrusting he was doing. She moans softly and whimpers as she gently wraps her arms around his shoulders, as he kisses her neck, and gently tugs on his hair, of course never enough to hurt him but in the name of pleasure.

His hot wet body against hers made her melt into the bed even more. She blushes a little qnd gives a small smile as she kisses him deeply, slipping her tongue around his enthusiastically and eagerly. She swallows the taste of him as he pulls away, blushing as she looks at him with wide surprised eyes at his comment.

Though she was utterly excited to hear it being spoken "Yours ...." she repeats soflty with a mutter and drunken looking smile. She gives a small squeeze as her hands are bonded together and held high above her head.

She moans loudly and gently pulls against her restrains, her legs shaking against him then she gasps loudly as she arches her hips and has a heavy orgasm. The strongest she had ever experienced.

She began to see small spots of light from the orgasm, her head spun and her heart pounded heavily

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

The Sight of her twitching as she orgasm was enough to break his hold. He could feel her walls contract and press, squeezing his member and then, with a loud groan right in the middle of her orgasm He arced his back, and his hips buckled forward, locking him deep inside of her.

He exploded inside of her, groaning over and over in pleasure, as his male parts became hyper sensitive as he came, he couldn't stopp cumming inside of her for a good 5 seconds, which felt like an eternity of euphoria, He tried thrusting over and over, even though he was already deep inside, this only pushed her deeper into the cushion, the literally centimeters of movement stimulated him as her tight walls milked everything.

With each thrust more and more cum emptied out into her cervix, overflowing out of her alls, running out of her pussy dripping down in between the crack of her ass, over her anus, and into her inner thighs.

Gale immediately fell limp above the petite girl after his climax. His member relaxed as the blood flowed out of it, only decreasing the pressure of her walls causing more juices to leak out. He breathed heavy, he felt her diaphragm rise and fall underneath of him, he wanted to stay like this forever, until he realized that she may had been struggling to breath, and her arms bound she couldn't push him off.

With a weak shaky arm he pulled himself into a planked position on top of her, allowing her to gast for breath. After she had composed herself, she looked down at their crotch area, He saw this and took the opportunity to pull out, his member came out like a plunger holding a tank of water.

Right as he pulled out, ounces of his and her cum flowed out of the throbbing, pink pussy. He lowerd his hips against, still fatigued, resting his crotch on hers, rubbing all of the fluids on his dick all over her inner thighs and the top of her crotch and labia.