The Dance That Started It All

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca . 。・゚☆ .

Her eyes continued to eagerly search the crowd, it was hard enough to not get lost but to find someone or keep track of them was even harder however she didn't feel like giving up to say the least.

After her dance partner pointed out she looked distracted and could leave if need be she felt a little bad for neglecting him and quickly apologized then turned her attention to him. Or, she tried at least.

For some odd reason the gentleman's eyes she has met not too long ago left her with this feeling of needy, or desperate want, to see or possibly touch him. While she has stopped looking she never stopped thinking or dozing off for moments while thinking of him.

At moments she thought perhaps she saw him in the crowd, in groups of people all clustered together but it was too difficult to tell. She desperately tried to give the gentleman more of her attention since she didn't want him to be upset or feel disappointed she couldn't keep her attention in one place.

She was struggling to strike up a good conversation with him since he didn't leave good room for her to give personal responses.

As the music stopped and switched she gently drops the mans hand figuring that one dance was all he had been interested in however that hadn't been his intention.

The sudden light felt odd. She looked about curiously before becoming incredibly surprised as her dance partner stepped back a bit ans the light remained just on her.

And seemed to follow when she moved a bit or turned around. This was so surprising and a little flustering.

She never would get used to all attention being for her. It took her a moment to notice the other spot light then even longer to sort out which person it was on.

Curious questions swirled around in her head as she looks, gently slipping her thumb nail between her teeth and biting on it gently. Even as the man emerged alone and the spot light followed it took her a moment to realize it was her fella from the balcony.

She smiles a bit and gently removes her finger from her mouth as she watches him approach her. Her cheeks very red with excitement and slightly shyness from the attention and such an elaborate elegant attention grabbing action.

She gives a small curtsy, grabbing just a bit of her dress. She gently slips her dainty hand in to his, her equally as sparkly nail polish striking attention, her other arm gently rests on his forearm that held her waist.

It was odd how perfect she felt fitting there with him, like a puzzle piece who found their pall. She blushes a little as she gazed at the man with a smile.

His name sounded familiar. Like a popular name she should know but for some odd reason it just wasn't clicking. She moves along with him, somehow knowing just how to move desperate her normally clumsy forgetful self.

"Looking for me?" She asks just a little surprised seeing as she wasnt well known enough for him to know she thought.

"Ohh. You are the gentleman I saw before" she says soflty with a smile.

"I'm Rebecca Ava. It's nice to meet you" she says as her gaze is completely transfixed and glued to him.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .