Sign Here

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

He opened his arms, "Miss me?" he flashed her a smile, gesturing to her for a hug.

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

She lowers her head and looks towards his direction then smiles "Oh you're back. I didn't even hear you come in" she says getting up and heading to him. As he implied she leaned in and gave him a hug.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

"Yeah I just wanted to get all cleaned up" he wraps his arms around her, squeezing her against his body, and kissing the top of her head before letting go.

"You contract is up" He headed to the livingroom, wearing his shirt on the way. Pulling out a different tablet, larger than the Ipad, around 15 inches lengthwise.

In the contract it stated that Rebecca will work under Arcadia Corp as a 'personal assistant' For Gale Aurum. Under the description it stated As a personal assistant she is to tend to business, and financial matters, which is asked for from CEU Gale Aurum.

An asterisk dotted at the bottom stated, her main goal is being a representative and delegate of the company as a Model and public relations-social media branch figure, and then another asterisk. By signing this contract she is bound to no other agreements with other companies. These however exclude outside collaborations and sponsorships, or permitted agreements with other companies.

Under salary and pay it stated: Pay type - salaried, fixed rate, Contract type, open ended - both parties must agree to end the contract for it to be able to void.

$15,000 monthly, totaling 180,000 yearly before tax

And below that was stated Name, Date, and Signature.

A line waited for Rebecca to sign

. ☆ ・゚。. Rebecca. 。・゚☆ .

Rebecca followed him inside. She always felt nervous and hesitant when signing contracts, she was nervous because they all seemed so strict and scary as if her head might be cut off if she didn't follow them.

Of course she knew it was foolish and one too many cartoons probably led her to believe that. She carefully read over it, she knew she'd be making more money here then with any small companies she may be able to score over the next year. Of course while it wasn't her full attention towards the money since it was work the money was a pretty big part to it.

Not only that but she'd be getting pretty popular quickly since he was so big and this was something new. She fiddles with the pen a little, rolling it between her fingers as she read certain parts over once again to be sure she knew what she was getting herself into, and to slightly stall for a moment.

She gently chews on her bottom lip while thinking before dating it, printing her name, after just a moment more of hesitation she signs her name on the designated line. 'Rebecca Ava'. While she may not be very popular yet and it may have been silly for her to do so she has practiced a million signatures after she realized she was getting more known and wanted to have something that looked very nice.

She struggled to make it look how she wanted but now it was second nature and always came out with beautiful results. It looked like butterfly writing perhaps, her loops were wide and each letter trailed off in a pretty slightly swirled line. She sets the pen down and smiles at him.

. ☆ ・゚。. Gale . 。・゚☆ .

He smiled back

"Congratulations, its official" closing the Ipad. A knock then came on the door.

"Well those are the Tyffany's designers, I better let you go. The next big Aurum Party is about a month from now, three weeks from now actually. We're going to be having it on a cruise ship. So maybe something that fits the oceanic theme would be good?" he muttered

"But' I'll trust you to do what you do. I need to fly out and make some arrangements overseas, I'll be back in three days. My first order as your new boss is to pack up your belongings by the next three days, you will be traveling with me from now on. Of course, you will also have a corporate penthouse suite In different prominent hotels or privately owned manors in almost every major city in the world if I do not require your assistance, or if you need to take a photoshoot somewhere else as a model."

He reaches into his pocket and hands over an Iphone with Gold accents with a golden and onyx insignia of the company embroidered on the back.

"This is a modified iPhone, you will use it for work and any other personal uses. It will work internationally and it has special features, such as different services from each hotel or manor you stay at, as well as transportation services. There you will also have a direct line to my phone, as you are my personal assistant, it only makes sense. Every service you need will be on that phone, just click the the app that has our insignia, your account has already been made"
He explained walking to the door, and opening it up to a surprised team of people, all dressed in black business attire, some with tape measures around their necks, tablets, and photos.

"Take care of her will ya" He told the group of people as they nodded and turned their attention to Rebecca.

Thanks for reading!

Poof, happiness glitter. Have a shiny day!!
 ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *'