Ch.11- First blood.

*****

Months passed, Nikolai and Elijah do their job well and focus on their obligation as a company worker. Their relationship sails smoothly and happiness is evident on each other's faces, eating lunch inside Elijah's office secretly and spend the night together.

Through text, they contact each other inside the company. Nikolai will sneak inside Elijah's office during lunchtime and goes out before the others come back.

Gossip spreading that the CEO, has a girlfriend for it always on his phone and smiling, Nikolai heard it all but he only act normal and calm.

His job as an engineer required focus and presence of mind that sometimes he forget to check his phone and it gives reason to his mate to bombard inside the engineer's office for a lame reason. Others think that he just wanted to check on them but Nikolai knew that it is a warning for him.

Smiling for his mate's antic he didn't know that some eyes have been observing him and glaring at him for a couple of days. His work stands out, ideas are always accepted and appreciated, and sometimes his worries grew when Elijah personally congrats him with a hug that made everyone look at him in shock or envy.

Lunch break and same routine for them but Nikolai is drawn on his work and forgets to check his phone again. His body was stiff and anger aroused when someone grab his shoulder and emitting a nasty smell.

"Hey Nik, I need the image drafts and blueprints for BOW Hotel. I need to study it for the presentation tomorrow. " Amber said smiling, holding his shoulder and lean her chest as if that is a normal thing to do.

"I'll put it on your desk later, you can go! " Nikolai said while ignoring the flirty act from his colleague. The woman has been throwing flirty glances at him since his first week at the company. It always bugs him to have lunch together or invite him to have dinner. Just like now.

"Uhm, do you have any plans tonight Nik? I'd like to invite you for a dinner, I'd like to know you better. " Amber said near his ears.

"I have a mate already Amber and we have plans to fuck tonight! " Nikolai said in a calm voice, trying to control his wolf who has been chanting how disgusted he is because of the woman beside him.

Amber left with a smug face on her face and without a word, he took a deep breath and continue what he's doing, he didn't notice that his mate has been standing at the door and heard everything he said.

"So we are going to fuck tonight! ?" Nikolai jolted up as he heard Elijah's voice.

He looks at him in surprise and with a blushing face then he looks away to hide it.

"I just can't find a reason to stop her from pestering me, so forget what I said. " Nikolai answered as his heart beating crazily.

"You know what darling? I'm tired of keeping our relationship private, I'm tired of holding my phone whenever there is another option to connect. " Elijah said caressing his hair. He wanted to strangle the woman earlier but he was calmed when he heard what Nikolai's said.

Nikolai looks up to meet his mate's eyes, he wanted everyone to know that Elijah is his mate but he is afraid that it may cause some problem on them especially to his mate.

"You know that I have a reason right? And what is the other option? " Nikolai said as he hold Elijah's hand.

Elijah lean closer to his ear and whisper something that made Nikolai choke on his saliva.

"Let's mark each other. "

He faces the man and glared at him, he understands what marking each other is, but his mate just smiled at him and puts a kiss on his forehead unaware of the angry eyes that are secretly watching them.