Ch-16. Claimed

A/N; 🔞🔞

/////////

The rain started to fall, splattered around like a symphony. Pitter-patter as we describe it makes the time more romantic for the lovers who making love.

Elijah's hand travels down to the hem of his mate's shirt, sneaking his hand inside to feel his mate's skin. Nikolai flinches in a sudden warm feeling, staring at his mate's eyes who look at him with lust.

"You're after shower scent is tempting! " Elijah whispered to his ears then look at his face.

As their face lean together to touch their lips again, sound muffles inside their mouth, their kisses forbidding them to make a sound. The friction between their pants is painful, it seems that something in there needs to be freed to breathe.

Elijah found the small bead on top of his mate's chest, pinching it gently, giving it a little pressure, enough to make his mate lose his sanity.

"Hmm... " Nikolai moans between their kisses, arching his back every time Elijah pressed his nips.

Nikolai's eyes widen when Elijah strip his clothing in front of him, the fit and muscular body of his mate made him drool. His body became hotter when Elijah removed his boxer, his mate's manhood sprang out hard and huge.

His mouth agape as he stare at it, but his chin was held by Elijah, and claimed his lips once again.

This time, it's Nikolai's turn to be naked. Elijah's lips travel to his mate's jaw down to his neckline, pulling the shirt up and it's gone to Nikolai's body, exposing his red nipple that became redder because of what Elijah did.

Elijah gulps hard while looking at his chest then at his face.

"Stop staring at me like that! " Nikolai said and tried to cover his chest using his arm but his mate grabs his hand and pinned it above his head.

Elijah quickly lower his head and lick Nikolai's buds, their hand clench together as Nikolai made an erotic sound. As Elijah keeps his intrusion on Nikolai's nips, he grinds himself on his mate.

The moans that escape Nikolai's mouth became louder as Elijah's kisses trailed down to his belly, licking every trace, leaving a mark for him to adore.

"Hmmm... " Nikolai's lips pressed tightly as Elijah licks his belly button while removing his pants down to his knees. Nikolai's manhood sprang out that made him blush more as his mate stare at it in all adornment.

They stare at each other for a second, Nikolai watches his mate as he slowly leans closer to his manhood.

"F-fuck! " Nikolai cried out as he arch his body when Elijah lick the tip of his cock that oozing precum.

Without a warning, Elijah engulfs his mate's manhood unto his mouth, tracing the veins using his tongue. Nikolai screams moans as the tip of his cock reaches the throat of his mate, his hips move into rhythms of every assault of Elijah's mouth.

"Please,... " Nikolai begged but he doesn't know what he is begging.

Elijah continued to give him a blowjob, at a fast pace than in slow. Nikolai felt his mind was clouded by all the pleasure that he can't think of anymore.

"S-stop darling, y-you aaahhh... " Nikolai clench the duvet underneath them and moan again for as Elijah put his middle finger on his mate's hole.

His tongue keeps trailing the veiny cock, while his second finger gets inside his mate's hole.

"Aahhhh, hhmm" Nikolai's sanity is thrown up as the mix of pain and pleasure envelopes his senses. He let him cry for more to be heard by his mate.