Ch.37-Type's Darkness 2

A/N; mention of blood.

**********

The crazy sound of their heartbeats ringing through their system, the anticipation, fear, and excitement are all together. Eyes that rarely blink never wanted to miss any act or movement.

Tine, Win, Lhong, Cirrus, Boat, Leo, and Fiat are standing side by side. Sarawat leaves their side for he has already been ordered by Luna to separate himself. Although he won't want to leave Tine, he has no choice for he wanted to meet his wolf's mate too.

"It's time for your wolves, brothers! "

Those words keep ringing to their ears, a tingling sensation started to pour out. As Type walks towards them they also take one step backward. It made Type look at them smiling, the kind of smile that creeps their soul and salvages their whole being.

Another step towards them and one step backward again.

The eerie smile from Type faded and was replaced by a stern look and glaring eyes.

The wind blows harshly along with the black smoke that surrounded them, Type lifts his hand and made a barrier to separate his brother from the other member.

Tharn nods at them, signaling to just follow whatever the luna said. Sarawat smiled at Tine, they already talked about it.

"You will have your wolf, and we will mark each other. "

Tine smiled back and prepared himself for the painful shifting.

"It's now or never. " Tine said that made his comrade look at him appalled.

"I'm not prepared, " Fiat chimes in a low voice, fear is evident as his lips are quivering.

Leo reaches his hand and firmly squeezes it.

Excited for they will be going to be a special being just like their family in Midnight mountain, fear for they are not sure if they will succeed on the shifting process.

Marquise stands in front of Type while Raven returns to Type's body.

"It's the time! " Marquise said and flashing his emerald green eyes.

The blow of the wind is unsteady, the black smoke swirl at them harshly, Type flashed his blue eyes and lift his hand.

He pierces his palm using his sharp claw, the blood gushes out.

Everyone's heartbeat is deafening, the heavy and shallow breathing is everywhere.

The blood flows in the wind and mixes on the black smoke that surrounded Type's brother. The ups and down gestures of their shoulder of their breathing as if they are about faint.

Blood covered their face and their skin absorbed it. Type's hand is still hanging in the air, blood still dripping while the air taking it to mix in the black smoke.

Cirrus look around, he didn't feel any changes but his comrade is trembling and drooling like they were about to throw up.

Tine's body drops to the ground, he looks in Sarawat direction as he gritted his teeth. His hand is clenching the soil of the ground as his skin still absorbing Type's blood.

Win and Lhong are glaring while looking at Type.

Boat and Fiat groan in pain as they tried their best to stand still.

Leo's eyes are flaring in a shade of yellow with brown on the center iris. His hand is bleeding as he let his nails cut his palm skin to feel the pain.