Ch.25- Truth part 2

A/N: slightly heavy scene.

********

Silence is drowning, words stay on the tip of their tongue. No one wants to talk, no one expects that the truth will come on their way without a warning. Tharn and Type knew that this is just the beginning.

Inside the private office of Max is where they were, the simple approach to Tul leads to a deep conversation of something personal and related to all wolf kinds.

Max has a serious face and Tul is fidgeting, Thanya is calm, Win and Team have no idea of what's going on, and the Alpha and Luna tried to comprehend the situation.

"How's Nikolai sir?" Max asked as he look at the couple in front of him.

"He's fine Dr. Reed, Elijah is with him always and training hard. " Tharn answered as he glances at Tul who keeps on starting at Max.

"I hope Elijah will not imprison him there just like someone did years ago. " Max replied with a stoic face.

Type smiled at him confidently.

Tul, lower his head because of what Max said.

"Trust us, Max, we will take good care of your brother. " Type answered him.

Max heaved a sigh.

"I guess you knew everything about us being a werewolf. I don't know why your family kept this truth from Nikolai but I'm sure you had your reasons. One thing is for sure, we will take good care of Nikolai just like the way you did to him or more than that. He is my son's mate after all. So you don't have to worry Max. " That's said, reassuring the doctor in front of him.

He can't blame Max for the way he talks, Tul did the worst thing to him. Given the fact that he is his mate.

" I'm sorry but I have one favor to ask! " Max said while taking a deep breath.

Tharn and Type glance at each other and signal the man to talk.

"I want to personally tell the truth to Nikolai about dad, about the facts that we know about your kind. " Max's voice is calm but hidden a scared tone.

"Of course! We understand that you should be the one to tell him about that. " Type glance at his husband then continue. " Can you tell us how your father cut his ties as a wolfhound hunter? I mean we encounter the rest of them at the red moon years ago and we thought that all of them are killed by Coinin. " Type said as he glance at his daughter who keeps on changing her eye color. It means that she is talking to someone through mindlink.

"He is not a field warrior, he is one of the scientists who do all the research and experiment about werewolves. He is one of those who create the deadly arrows soaked in wolfsbane and venom. I don't know how he escaped or cut his ties, for every time we talked about the topic, he always shaking in fear until he passed out so we avoid talking about it anymore. " Max explained while biting his lips.

"Then about Nikolai? How did your family accept him? I mean how did you guys manage to keep the truth when you guys knew that he is a werewolf? " Win ask but got an elbow from his husband, telling him to shut up.

"We suspect him that he is a wolf but we are not sure. We keep our eyes on him, waiting for the chance that he will shift into his wolf but he didn't. So we are not sure until the incident happened weeks ago when I saw Elijah and Nikolai's eyes shifting in color after Nikolai was attacked at the parking lot. " Max answered.

Tharn and Type keep silent, still glancing at Tul who never utter a word since they reach the room.

"How's your parent?" Type asked him.