A/N

Hi everyone, just wanted to make a quick note about comments being left on the story.

To start, I really don't mind criticism, as long as you're not being rude about it. I understand that this story has a messed up timeline and is confusing, but this was one of my first Sterek stories and I just didn't plan or organize it well. @CathyMik you don't have to like or enjoy my stories, but if you're going to post comments on others work, please try to be kind about it. This is an older story of mine, and while I'm not particularly proud of it, I leave up everything I publish for those who have or want to read it. I can look back on how I've grown, and I appreciate being able to see the progress I've made. For future reference, there are a lot of young authors on this app that are just getting started or are looking for a creative outlet, and you shouldn't discourage or put them down. You word your criticism aggressively, and I would just recommend if you continue to comment issues you may have with a story, try giving constructive criticism rather than putting the author down.

And huge shout out to @jordanstawp @miyahisthebest @lottielaufeydottir and @NEWTXD for standing up for me and any other writers here on Wattpad. It means a lot <3