Chapter 9

"Derek, I'm trying to do my homework here," Stiles groans, reluctantly shrugging away from his lips. They're sitting on Stiles' bed, Derek behind the teen with his arms around Stiles' middle. "So do it," Derek retorts, ignoring the boys complaint and sucking on his collar bone. Stiles unintentionally tips his head to the side, giving the werewolf better access. "Mm, okay. Okay, seriously, Der. I have history to do. Derek!" Stiles shouts, instantly making the wolf pull away. Yeah, it feels good and Stiles would rather do that than homework, but school is kind of a priority.

Derek doesn't say anything but gets off the bed to sit in the desk chair. Stiles doesn't know that for Derek, just being near the teen sets him off. It's like his wolf is just under his skin, trying to claw its way out. That's why Derek is usually pissed off at Stiles or making out with him, because they're similar to each other when it comes to his wolf being aroused. And Stiles scent? That's the worst part, that's the thing his wolf seems to be after.

"Derek, come on, don't be like that," Stiles sighs, how is he supposed to get anything done with this freaking werewolf in his room. "Why are you such a sour-wolf? Can't you lighten up some of the time?" Derek looks up with just his eyes, his glare hardening. "Don't call me sour-wolf," he snarls. Stiles only takes this as a challenge. He steps off his bed and cocks an eyebrow. "Or what, sour-wolf? Huh? What're you going to do, find someone else to cuddle with at night?"

"Stiles—" Derek goes to warn, but he's cut off. "I don't think you'll find another human willing to put up with a sour-wolf like you." Derek balls his hands into fists, taking shallow breaths. "So tell me sour-wolf, what are you going to do about it?" Stiles goes to poke Derek's chest but his finger is caught by a tight grip, long finger nails extending from each finger.

Derek slowly lifts his head, his eyes burning a deep red and his canines bared. Derek has an irrisistable urge to slice Stiles throat open with his index finger, but that's the angry wolf in him who was instigated by Stiles, the one person that can actually taunt him to the point of half shifting.

Something about how enraged Derek had become turns Stiles on. He loves being able to push his buttons, even though he should be more careful with an alpha werewolf. He climbs on top of Derek one leg at a time, staring down at him with a little smirk. "What're you gonna do, Der?" Derek glares up at him and quickly uses both hands to force Stiles head down and to his lips.

Their mouths work against each other and their tongues fight for dominance, even when Stiles knows he'll lose. It's sloppy and hard, giving the wolf exactly what he wants. He pushes down on Stiles hips, making them grind together. Derek growls into the kiss so Stiles does it again, earning the same noise. They don't break apart as Derek stands up, Stiles locks his legs around Derek's waist and his arms around his neck.

The teens back is slammed against a wall, Derek's hand caressing under his shirt. Stiles doesn't protest when the other male takes a single nail and rips his shirt down the middle. Derek bites Stiles bottom lip and pulls back before Stiles grazes his own teeth right below the wolf's ear, and then sucking on it. Derek growls again and bucks his hips up, making Stiles moan. The sound drives the wolf up the wall, he takes a few steps back and throws Stiles onto the mattress. He crawls on top and pins Stiles down so he can't go anywhere, biting down the boys body. Stiles presses his lips in a straight line, shuddering at every touch. He licks the side of Stiles neck while his hands palm teasingly onto the teenagers bulge.

Derek roughly flips Stiles over and laces his fingers into his hair, pulling back on it. Stiles grits his teeth but doesn't say anything and is soon greeted with another lip bruising kiss. Stiles jerks himself backward to get any kind of satisfaction, his ass meets the front of Derek's jeans, a grunt leaving the male.