Chapter 14

It had taken everyone involved about a week to recover, for them to act normal around each other again. Even though Stiles tried to pretend everything was okay, Derek could easily see through his act. There weren't as many witty comments or vivid descriptions, and if there were, it was like Stiles had to force himself to laugh. Nobody acted normal, especially Allison. Who is currently ignoring everyone.

"Right on cue," Stiles grins, referring to Derek now standing just inside his window. He always shows up right after the sheriff leaves. Derek just grunts in response and wraps his arms around the teen, kissing his collar bone.

Stiles tilts his head to the side, giving the assaulting lips better access. With everything that's been going on, the two haven't really gotten any time together, not like this at least.

Derek doesn't take into consideration all the school work covering the students bed, he swipes it off and onto the floor. "Hey, that stuff—"

"Shh," Derek shushes, flipping Stiles around to meet another pair of eager lips. Derek pushes him backwards, inevitably breaking the kiss, but is soon hovering above Stiles. He wastes no time pulling Derek's shirt off, one perk of their relationship is getting to see his undeniably attractive body. "God you're sexy," Stiles murmurs, but is silenced again with another kiss, which Derek smirks into. His shirt is soon discarded as well, his belt following.

"Mm, god," Stiles moans, bundling the sheet between his fists. Derek's warm mouth sucks his nipple until perky, then licks up his chest, nipping just below Stiles' ear. Their lips lock around each other for an already sloppy interaction, tongues swirling around the other.

Stiles feels Derek's hand slip from his side until it's brushing just below the waist band of his pants. "Mm, Der, wait," Stiles pants, pulling away. Derek sits up in confusion, has he done something wrong? Stiles brings his own mouth to Derek's neck, leaving a momentary hickey before it heals. "W-what are you doing?" Derek asks. "Shut up and let me do this." Much to the teenagers surprise, he listens. Stiles nibbles on his ear lobe, which Derek immediately reacts to with a restricted moan. Sensitive ears, hm? His teeth graze over the same spot, making Derek bite his own lip.

"Lay down." Stiles smirks because Derek is letting him be dominant for the first time, and he's actually listening. The younger male copies what Derek had done for him, starting at the neck and moving to his nipple. The wolf keeps his eyes pinched shut, enjoying every moment of his attention. It's definitely not something he's used to, mostly because he never lets anyone else have the control. And Stiles needs this, to feel like he has control of something in his life right now, even if it's only for a short period of time.

Stiles' confidence grows when he gets Derek's pants and boxers down, and his cock is already hard. With a deep breath, Stiles wraps his hand around Derek's shaft. "Stiles, you don't have to—ahh." Stiles grins after swirling his tongue around the tip, cutting the werewolf's sentence short.

Derek props himself onto his elbows to watch, but tips his head back every time Stiles puts his mouth around an inch of him and pulls back with a gentle suck, pumping his hand one time. Stiles figures he's toyed with the male enough and glides his mouth down as far as he can, making a choking noice, Derek's wolf going wild at the sound. He also lets out a strained noise, like he's holding back but definitely enjoying himself.

He bobs his head at a steady pace, his hand pulling and twisting, not much thought going into it. Derek's constant groans are a reassurance that he's doing something right.

Derek laces his fingers between Stiles hair and moves him faster, bucking his hips in unison. His pants and moans grow louder and quicker until Stiles is swallowing down Derek's load and tugging to make sure it's all out.

"Good?" Stiles grins, moving himself next to Derek. "Besides making me want to fuck you? Great." Stiles turns a deep shade of red, but Derek has yet to open his eyes. Stiles licks his lips and kisses the werewolf, who lazily kisses back.

"What's stopping you?"

————————————

Short smutty chapter cause why not.