two.

chapter two/...

the sun summoner/

the sun summoner/...

After Fayra had gotten back to her room, Genya had showed up just a few minutes later. Fayra was in her black Kefta and her hair was sitting against her back. Genya smiled as Fayra sat at her vanity. "Hello Fairy." Genya always called Fayra 'Fairy' since Genya always said her name sound a little like fairy.

"Hi Gen."

Genya started setting up her stuff. She looked in the mirror as Fayra was brushing her hair and she noticed that she was more chipper than usual. "You are absolutely glowing!"

"Thank you."

"What did you do last night? Well, I guess I should ask who did you do last night?" Fayra's jaw dropped. Genya was actually really observant. Genya ran her hands by Fayra's hair and it was fully brushed. Fayra laughed slightly as she put her hairbrush down. "Gen!"

"What? You've only ever had this glow after you slept with the General. Also, I still can't believe you slept with the General! Wait, was it the General again?"

"No..."

Genya's smile grew. She knew Fayra well and Fayra was a horrible liar. "It was the General! Go Fairy!" Fayra laughed as Genya used her Grisha Magic to put her hair half up and half down in the back. Genya's smile suddenly faded when she realized something annoying. "Zoya will be flaunting about her amazing night with the General, I hope you know."

Fayra's smile faded now as well. "I know. I've always been tempted to just tell her that it was me and that he really hates her, but then again, everyone hates her." Genya laughed at how true that was. "But I know I shouldn't."

Genya shrugged her shoulders. "It would be fun to see." Fayra smiled slightly and Genya finished her hair. Genya didn't bother with makeup since Fayra refused to wear makeup. Why? One: she hated how it felt and two: Fayra was way to confident on how she looked so she didn't think she needed any. Honestly, she didn't.

Genya left her room and Fayra headed to the hall in the Little Palace where the Grisha soldiers would eat. Sometimes, Fayra would eat with the General, but today she was going to be in the hall. Fayra wasn't all that social with the other Grisha since she was different and she didn't like a lot of them. To be fair, Fayra dislikes a lot of people, they're just in the vast majority. She hates how cocky some of them are when really, she could kick their asses in 2 seconds flat.

Fayra sat at the huge table with all of the Grisha and the food hadn't been served yet. Zoya was a few seats away from her and she never liked Fayra. Zoya was always jealous that Fayra spent so much time with the General. Zoya, again, was bragging to all the Grisha about what her and General Kirigan did last night. All of the Grisha girls were intently listening and asking questions, but Fayra was just rolling her eyes constantly. Suddenly, and as if on cue, General Kirigan walked into the dining hall. Everyone went quiet and looked between the General and Zoya. She had a proud smirk on her face. Zoya tried to get his attention, but he just walked right past her. "General-" Kirigan walked over to Fayra and put out his hand. Fayra took his hand and stood up. Holding hands, they walked out of the dining hall together. Everyone looked at Zoya with a shocked expression. Pretty sure everyone knows that she's lying.