Prologue

Before we begin! This is my first time writing a fan fiction, so don't expect it to be good.

Y/N: Your name/ any name you want.

Can look how you want, but you have wings. Can look how you want as well.

Age (prologue): 2,060

Age (main story): 3,100

Gender: your own gender. I will try to avoid usage of pronouns, but if they are needed in dialogue they will be they/them as to try and not upset anyone.

With that out of the way, onto the story.

          You are lost. The vast, foreign country of Inazuma is too complicated, even for your unusually smart brain. You reach around to your back, feeling the reassuring weight of your greatsword. It keeps you calm as you try to find your way to a village or city.

          You notice a purple-ish glow up ahead. It seems to be coming for a clearing between the trees. "What is that?" You whisper, walking forward carefully. You reach the edge of the clearing, reaching for your weapon in case of danger. There seems to be nothing, so you let go of it and walk ahead towards the glow at the center. It looks like there's a person next to it.

          Suddenly, the person and the glow disappear. It reappears behind you a moment later, darker with flashes of..  was that lightning?  You feel a hand on your shoulder and freeze, a bit scared.  "Who are you and what are you doing here?" You spin around to face the voice. It was the person from before. "I-I Uh- I was- uhm.." You stutter, a bit spooked. You take a deep breath, calming yourself. "My name is Y/N. I was looking for a village to stay in and saw that purple light and came to see if it was a house or something. That was true, you had thought is was a house. "Hm. Alright." She lets go of your shoulder, turning back to the center of the clearing. "My name is Baal." 

"Huh?"

"You introduced yourself, so I shall introduce myself. My name is Baal."

          You look confused, but nod. "Nice to meet you..?" You say awkwardly. "You said you were looking for a place to stay, correct?" Baal asks you, turning back and looking you in the eyes calmly. "Yes. I just arrived her about a day ago and haven't found anywhere yet.."

          "Hm. Come with me. I may have a room open." She begins to walk towards a path. "Oh, no I don't want to trouble you miss, I can find a place to stay on my own."  Baal appears infront of you. "I insist. Come with me," She says.

          "Ok. I will." You follow her, wondering what you just got into..