Chapter 17 - The Lord of Geo's Child

Lol last chapter had plot twist ehe.

          "What..?" Your eyes widened and you sat up further, staring Morax in the eyes. "You heard me. I know- I know what I said." He looked like he regretted his decision to tell you that. He was.. your father? How come he had never told you before? How come he never tried to talk to you before Ei died?  Maybe he was lying to cover up the real reason. Maybe he had an embarrassing reason and he just lied so he wouldn't get embarrassed. Yeah, thats it. He lied. Right? He had to be lying. Of course he was. Right.?

          You stood up on the bed so you could stare him directly in the eyes without looking up. "You- you have to be lying. I look nothing like you. I act nothing like you- I don't use the same element as you- I- I- uh- uhm..." You started struggling to think of reasons why he was lying.

          "You- you have to be lying. That cant be true." You jumped off the bed, thinking you would land, as you normally do, but instead stumbled and fell face first on the floor. "Ow. What the heck? I normally land that jump.." You got up and wobbled, staring at the floor with your eyes narrowed. You stuck out your quickly as you almost fell over again- and then you sat yourself back on the edge of the bed while Morax just stood and stared into the distance near the window.

          "I don't lie. I never have and I never will, Y/N." He said, not turning around and just staring out the window. You felt a breeze brush by you and then land on the bed next to you, so you knew Ei was back.  You looked at where you knew she was in confusion. Baal appeared in front of her. "She says its true. She knew the whole time." Baal said, not looking at you and just staring at the cold air next to you. "How come nobody ever told me!?" You suddenly got angry, flaring your wings out to the sides and standing up with your fists clenched.

          "Because you weren't ready for it yet. You wouldn't have believed us. Though, I suppose I should have waited longer." Morax turned around, staying by the window, but looking at you.

          You started to run outside, running nowhere in particular. You ran outside of the city, past Konda Village, into the forest and beyond. You had no thoughts, only anger, confusion, and sadness. You had no clue where you were going. And then you found yourself at The Grand Narukami Shrine. You wobbled a bit, fell over, and sighed as you got up and entered, sitting down on a bench, and started crying.